Tech Mahindra Walkin Interviews. The Candidates who are interested to get job in Tech Mahindra can attend the interview. Selected candidates will be assigned as Analyst Positions in Kolkata Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending Tech Mahindra Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
Job Details – Tech Mahindra Walkin Interviews
|Company Name||Tech Mahindra|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
Best in Industry
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
Job Description :
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Responsible for Call Calibration.
* Responsible for Call quality auditing.
* Responsible for staff retention within the team
* Ensure prompt and accurate service and achievement of targets
* To conduct and initiate weekly/monthly team and client meetings on regular basis to ensure all problems are dealt with effectively & efficiently
* To identify training / coaching needs of the team members and provide the same to the Manager
* To assist new members of the team by updating knowledge & bridge process gaps
* Be directly responsible towards fostering the development of team by motivating them
* To ensure team achieve productivity and quality roster adherence
* Ensure the professional and ethical conduct of team members
* Accountable for smooth flow of operations
* Coordination between Managers and Team Members
* Abide by companies and clients Information Security policies.
* Good Comm. Skills.
* Min 2 years of experience as a Quality from any Outbound /Inbound / Chat process (Must have 1 Year of Non Telecom Experience)
* Time Management
* Knows all Quality tools
* Ability to multi-task
* Ability to work well in and promote a team environment
* Excellent understanding
* Customer Service
* Quality focus
Languages: English / Hindi
Candidate must be a Graduate
Candidate must have excellent verbal English & Hindi.
Must have min 1 year experience as a Quality Analyst from Non Telecom BPO.
Work Location Kolkata
Comfortable in 24*7 shift
6 days working
Max Salary can go up to 4 LPA ( % hike will be considered on last Salary)
Walkin Date : 17th to 21st Feb 2020
Walkin Time : 11.00 AM to 04:00 PM
Walkin Address :
DLF – 2 Building, Tower – B,
3rd floor, Near Unitech Gate 2
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :