Don’t tell the interviewer that you don’t have any question for them and end the interview on that note. Asking questions is an integral part of a job interview and one that can make or break your hold on the position.
Asking questions during a job interview tells the interviewer that you are well prepared and have a keen interest in the job. If your questions are insightful, it shows the interviewer that you have done your homework properly.
Do you have any questions for me?
- Will you be provided training? If yes, of what kind?
- Will you be provided with feedbacks?
- How is the company’s work and life culture?
- What will be the next step in the interview process and how will you know if you are hired or not?
- What will the average day at work be like?
- What are the next steps in the job interview process and who will communicate the final results?
- Any advice or tips on how I can do better?
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :