Amazon Walkin Interviews – Conducting On 22 July – 30 July 2019. The Candidates who are interested to get job in Amazon can attend the interview. Selected candidates will be assigned as Customer Service Associates Position in Pune Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending Amazon Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
PDTV Jobs – Provides Walk in Interviews, Bank & Govt Notification Updates.So, Please Join Our Whats app Group. Click Here To Join & Don’t Miss our Updates
Job Details – Amazon Walkin Interviews
|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
|Job Role||Customer Service Associates|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
|Salary||Rs: 1,87,000 – 3,90,000 P.A.|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
Job Description :
- An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers.
- This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems.
- Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Good comprehension skills ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present.
- Ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution.
- Good composition skills ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response.
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently.
- Ability to use a desktop computer system Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer.
- Excellent typing skills.
- Demonstrates understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites.
- Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites.
- Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications.
- Demonstrates an ability to learn in various media.
- Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment.
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs.
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base.
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills.
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary.
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned.
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events.
- Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season.
Problem Solving Skills:
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned.
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally.
- Action oriented and self-disciplined.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need.
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations.
- Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment.
- They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
- Meal Vouchers, Transport Allowance, Night Shift Allowance, Over Time Payout, Internet Allowance (Only for work from Home).
Walkin Date: 22 July – 30 July 2019
Walkin Time : 11:00 AM – 03:00 PM
Amazon Development Centre Pvt. Ltd.,
B-2, Nagar Rd, Somnath Nagar, Vadgaon Sheri,
Pune – 411014, Landmark: Inorbit Mall.
Company Profile : Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
★ ★ Find Latest Walk-in’s & Other Job Notifications ★ ★
★ ★ Upcoming Indian Railway Jobs★ ★
★ ★ Upcoming Bank Jobs in India★ ★
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :