GlobalData Walkin Interviews – Conducting On 3rd August 2019. The Candidates who are interested to get job in GlobalData can attend the interview. Selected candidates will be assigned as Assistant Editor/Associate Editor Position in Hyderabad Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending GlobalData Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
PDTV Jobs – Provides Walk in Interviews, Bank & Govt Notification Updates.So, Please Join Our Whats app Group. Click Here To Join & Don’t Miss our Updates
Job Details – GlobalData Walkin Interviews
|Experience||1 – 5 Years|
|Job Role||Correspondent/Assistant Editor/Associate Editor|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||Journalism, Editing, Content|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
|Industry||KPO / Research / Analytics|
Job Description :
- Search online for major and latest industry projects in diversified sectors.
- Do a thorough research, using strictly primary sources of information such as corporate or project website and press releases therein, to gather relevant information about the project.
- Write a detailed summary of minimum 600 words covering various aspects of the project, without plagiarising with the source content.
- Source high-resolution images of the project from primary sources including the project developers and/or contractors and suppliers.
- Contact the companies involved, if needed, for additional information or images to achieve a competitive edge on the web.
- Update the project articles with new changes, if any, by tracking the developments from time to time.
- Assist in uploading the articles into the content management system and see through final publication.
- Ensure SEO implementation for all articles.
- The candidates should ideally have
- Flair for in-depth research and holistic understanding
- Research and comprehending abilities.
- Eye for detail with commitment to quality & timelines, and
- Good interpersonal skills
Job Description for News Writers:
- Search online for major news in diversified sectors and discern the most trending ones globally.
- Rewrite such sourced articles in around 300 words.
- Draft write-ups in an easy-to-understand format by adhering to the in-house style guide.
- Ensure that articles are original, plagiarism-free and informative.
- Source copy-right free images for all the articles, as per the guidelines.
- Upload news articles into the content management system as per the guidelines.
- Ensure SEO optimization standards for all articles.
- Should be a good communicator, a go-getter and an energetic and stable team player.
- Journalistic bent of mind with an eye for detail, commitment to quality & timelines.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong research and comprehending abilities.
Who can apply :
- Professional journalists
- Content writers
- Graduates/Post Graduates in Journalism/Mass Communication/English Literature, with a flair for writing.
Who cant apply :
- Writers/Editors of scientific journals
- Technical writers with no exposure to article writing
- Those applied in the last three months.
Walkin Date: 3rd August 2019
Walkin Time : 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
NCC House, 1st Floor,
Survey No. 64, Madhapur,
Landmark : Behind Inorbit Mall.
Attentio Research center (Globaldata Research center).
Company Profile : Globaldata Research Center Pvt. Limited (GDRC) is a subsidiary of GlobalData Ltd, UK. GlobalData is the premier source of actionable insight into the energy and healthcare industries. With the combined expertise of more than 1,000 researchers, market analysts and consultants across 10+ countries, the company provides high-quality, accurate and transparent industry insight that helps clients achieve growth and increase business value. GlobalData’s success as a leading research and consulting firm is also highlighted by the fact that it is frequently referenced in some of the world’s leading publications, such as the Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, Forbes, the Financial Times, Bloomberg and Reuters.
★ ★ Upcoming Indian Railway Jobs★ ★
★ ★ Upcoming Bank Jobs in India★ ★
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :