Amazon Walkin Interviews – Conducting On 6th August – 9th August 2019. The Candidates who are interested to get job in Amazon can attend the interview. Selected candidates will be assigned as Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical) Position in Hyderabad Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending Amazon Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
PDTV Jobs – Provides Walk in Interviews, Bank & Govt Notification Updates.So, Please Join Our Whats app Group. Click Here To Join & Don’t Miss our Updates
Job Details – Amazon Walkin Interviews
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
|Salary||INR 2,00,000 – 3,25,000 PA.|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
Job Description :
- Transcribing and annotation tasks with high efficiency and quality in a fast paced environment.
- Transport Allowance (Optional) INR 4000 i.e. 48,000/- PA .
- Zeta Meal Card INR 1100 Per month i.e. 13,200/- PA.
- Night Shift Allowance INR 115/shift.
- Overtime Allowance as per company policy.
- Five days working.
- Rotational Shifts.
- Each employee and their dependents (Spouse and 2 Children) are covered up to Rs.500,000 under the floater benefit scheme.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Minimum qualification required 10+2.
- Excellent written and Verbal communication, comprehension and problem solving skills.
- Willing to work in a 24×7 environment.
Documents Required :
- Updated Resume.
- 1 passport size Photograph.
- Valid Government ID Proof (Aadhar Card and PAN Card).
Please Note :
- Candidates who have applied in the last 3 months are not eligible.
- Candidates currently pursuing any regular course of education will not be considered.
Walkin Date: 6th August – 9th August 2019.
Walkin Time : 10:00 AM TO 2:00 PM
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt Ltd, Infinity tower,
Tata Ramanujan IT City SEZ, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Near Tidal Park,
Old Mahabalipuram Rd, Taramani Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600113.
Company Profile : Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
★ ★ Find Latest Walk-in’s & Other Job Notifications ★ ★
★ ★ Upcoming Indian Railway Jobs★ ★
★ ★ Upcoming Bank Jobs in India★ ★
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :