Airtel Walkin Interviews – Conducting On 7th August – 9th August 2019. The Candidates who are interested to get job in Airtel can attend the interview. Selected candidates will be assigned as Customer Support Engineer/Technician Position in Chennai Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending Airtel Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
PDTV Jobs – Provides Walk in Interviews, Bank & Govt Notification Updates.So, Please Join Our Whats app Group. Click Here To Join & Don’t Miss our Updates
Job Details – Airtel Walkin Interviews
|Qualification||Min. Graduation (Passed)|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||Customer Support Engineer/Technician|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||IT Hardware, Technical Support, Telecom Engineering|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
Job Description :
- Should have basic computer knowledge.
- Should be proficient in Kannada or Hindi language.
- Handling web site issue ,port open/forward.
- Configuration and Trouble shooting for outlook issue.
- WiFi technology modem configuration with Remote support.
- Firewall configuration ,DRV,BIOMETRIC SUPPORT.
- Monitoring the Network system and configure vpn issue.
- coordinating with the field eng for Technical support.
- Maintaining LAN/WAN/VOICE network established in network.
- Maintain SLA ,REOPN,REPEAT.
- F-Secure ANTIVIRUS installation.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge MODEM/HUB /SWITCH/ROUTER and FIREWALL.
- Network configuration trouble shooting, security devices,Cabling system.
- Networking skills in windows platform.
- WAN/LAN Configuration.
Walkin Date: 7th August – 9th August 2019.
Walkin Time : 10:00 AM Onwards.
Bharti Airtel Limited ESSPEE IT PARK,
6th Floor No.5 – Jawaharlal Nehru Road Ekkatathangal,
Chennai – 600032.
Contact Person: SP Muthuraman
Company Profile : Bharti Airtel is a fore runner in the global telecom space with operations in 18 countries across the globe and is headquartered in New Delhi, India. Over 4.5% of the worlds pop. is on Airtel’s network making us the #1 telecom player in India, #2 operator in Africa and #3 operator in the world. We are a 14.7 billion dollar company with a subscriber base of over 365 million and 25000+ employees. We operate in 14 telecom circles in India with telecom product offerings ranging from 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services to mobile commerce, fixed line services, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers.
★ ★ Upcoming Indian Railway Jobs★ ★
★ ★ Upcoming Bank Jobs in India★ ★
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :