American Express Walkin Interviews – Conducting On 27th August – 31st August 2019. The Candidates who are interested to get job in American Express can attend the interview. Selected candidates will be assigned as Business/EDP Analyst Position in Mumbai Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending American Express Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
PDTV Jobs – Provides Walk in Interviews, Bank & Govt Notification Updates.So, Please Join Our Whats app Group. Click Here To Join & Don’t Miss our Updates
Job Details – American Express Walkin Interview
|Company Name||American Express|
|Qualification||Any Graduation/Post Graduation|
|Experience||0 – 5 yrs|
|Job Role||Business/EDP Analyst|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
|Salary||INR 3,00,000 – 6,00,000 PA.|
|Industry||Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways|
Responsibilities and duties:
- Explore a range of products/packages (airfares/hotel deals/ gifts/ retail/ dining) from trusted online merchants to find exactly what the client is looking for.
- Make reservations/purchases on client’s behalf as per the company’s guidelines.
- Help the client with after sales hassles like rescheduling/cancellation/refund for reservations/purchases made through our app.
- Exhibit high level of motivation while being organized, reliable and detail oriented while chatting with the clients.
- Ensure an amazing and hassle-free buying experience for our clients.
- Delight and emotionally connect the clients while maintaining their privacy.
- Adhere to all SOPs set by the company to safeguard both, the clients’ privacy and company policies.
- It is 24×7 function.
Required skill :
- Communication: Highly refined written/spoken communication and soft skills with exceptional phone, email, and chat etiquette.
- Customer service: Possess the ability to meet and exceed guests’ expectations and provide unparalleled delightful services within our scheme of business..
- Multi-tasking skills: Ability to execute multiple tasks simultaneously without compromising the quality of output.
- Organizational: Excellent Peoples person and Organizational behaviour skills are absolute requirements for someone in this position.
- Problem solving: Ability to troubleshoot client issues with merchants and communicate back to the clients in order to exceed the client’s expectations.
- Typing speed: Typing proficiency of 65 WPM.
Please carry below mandatory documents:
- Updated Resume Copy.
- Copy of your PAN Card & Adhaar card(Both Mandatory) .
- 2 Passport size Photographs.
- Xerox Copy of consolidated mark sheet / provisional certificate / degree certificate.
- Copy of experience/Relieving Certificate is mandatory for experienced candidate.
Walkin Date: 27th August – 31st August 2019.
Walkin Time : 10:00 AM Onwards.
American Express Services India Limited Times Square,
Tower D, 3rd Floor, Unit Nos 1 & 2, Marol, Andheri -Kurla Road,
Andheri East Andheri East, Mumbai-400059. Contact: Snehita Keni.
Company Profile : American Express We are a Global services company and the worlds largest Card issuer.Our direct relationships with millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
★ ★ Upcoming Indian Railway Jobs★ ★
★ ★ Upcoming Bank Jobs in India★ ★
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :