IndusInd Bank Walkin Interviews – Conducting On 21st Sep To 30th Sep 2019. The Candidates who are interested to get job in IndusInd Bank can attend the interview. Selected candidates will be assigned as Customer Service Associate Position in Chennai, Mumbai Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending IndusInd Bank Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
PDTV Jobs – Provides Walk in Interviews, Bank & Govt Notification Updates.So, Please Join Our Whats app Group. Click Here To Join & Don’t Miss our Updates
Job Details – IndusInd Bank Walkin Interviews
|Company Name||IndusInd Bank|
|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
|Job Location||Chennai, Mumbai|
|Job Role||Customer Service Associate|
|Employment Type||Full Time, Permanent|
|Functional Area||ITES , BPO , KPO , LPO , Customer Service , Operations|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||Banking, Financial Services, Broking|
Job Responsibilities :
- Answer inbound calls and assist customers with their Queries/Request/Complaints.
- Raise Request & Complaints on behalf of the customer in the CRM tool.
- Generate leads and educate customers about new products & their benefits.
- Maintain and adhere to compliance guideline.
- Capture problem indicators, highlight and suggest improvement.
- Adherence to the monthly Score card parameters including Quality, Efficiency and Accuracy.
- Maintain adequate knowledge levels on products, processes and systems used.
- Ensure sales target are met.
- Display Time flexibility towards shifts as per the requirement.
The candidate should carry below mentioned documents in Original:
- 10th, 12th, Graduation and Post-Graduation (Mark Sheet and Certificate). Provisional Degree Certificate.
- 2 Color Passport Size Photographs.
- ID Proof Pan Card, Driving License, Voters ID, and Passport. AADHAAR CARD-Mandatory.
Walkin Date: 21st Sep To 30th Sep 2019.
Walkin Time : 09:00 AM Onwards.
IndusInd Bank, Karapakkam Office Door No. 69,
Eshwaran Street Old Mahabalipuram Road Muthamiz Nagar,
Karapakkam Chennai Chennai – 600096 .
Navrang Square, 2nd Floor ,Plot No A4,
Cross Road B, MIDC, Andheri-East, Mumbai:- 400093.
Company Profile : IndusInd Bank Limited is a Mumbai based Indian new generation bank,established in 1994. The bank offers commercial, transactional and electronic banking products and services. IndusInd Bank was inaugurated in April 1994 by then Union Finance Minister Manmohan Singh.Indusind Bank is the first among the new-generation private banks in India.The bank started its operations with a capital amount of Rs. 1 billion among which Rs. 600 million was raised by the Indian Residents and Rs. 400 million was raised by the Non-Resident Indians. The bank has specialized in retail banking services and continuously upgrades its support systems by introducing newer technologies.
★ ★ Find Latest Walk-in’s & Other Job Notifications ★ ★
★ ★ Upcoming Indian Railway Jobs★ ★
★ ★ Upcoming Bank Jobs in India★ ★
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :