NTT Data Walkin Interviews – Conducting On 4th October 2019. The Candidates who are interested to get job in NTT Data can attend the interview. Selected candidates will be assigned as Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical) Position in Chennai Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
PDTV Jobs – Provides Walk in Interviews, Bank & Govt Notification Updates.So, Please Join Our Whats app Group. Click Here To Join & Don’t Miss our Updates
Job Details – NTT Data Walkin Interviews
|Company Name||NTT Data|
|Experience||1 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||ITES , BPO , KPO , LPO , Customer Service , Operations|
|Salary||INR 2,25,000 – 2,75,000 PA.|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre|
Job Description :
- Processes member enrollment and change forms, including data entry.
- Verifying proper completion of enrollment and change documentation.
- Requests and verifies information as needed to expedite enrollment.
- Ensuring accurate and timely completion of transactions to meet or exceed client SLAs.
- Processes daily enrollee invoices and premium reconciliation for members.
- Organizing and completing tasks according to assigned priorities.
- Developing and maintaining a solid working knowledge of the healthcare.
- insurance industry and of all products, services and processes performed by the team.
- Resolving complex situations following pre-established guidelines.
Requirements for this role include:
- Both Graduates and Post Graduates can apply.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and customer service skills.
- Able to work independently; strong analytic skills.
- Detail-oriented; ability to organize and multi-task.
- Ability to make decisions.
- Required computer skills: must have experience with data entry and word processing, possess a working knowledge of MS Office applications, and understand how to navigate through web-based applications.
- Demonstrate strong reading comprehension and writing skills.
- Cognitive Skills include language, basic math skills, reasoning ability and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Walkin Date: 4th October 2019.
Walkin Time : 10:00 AM Onwards.
NTT DATA DLF IT Park, 7th Block 2nd Floor,
Ramapuram. Chennai- 89.
Company Profile : NTT Data – Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Public Corporation, a predecessor of NTT, started Data Communications business in 1967. NTT, following its privatization in 1985, spun off the Data Communications division as NTT DATA in 1988, which has now become the largest of the IT Services companies headquartered in Japan.
★ ★ Find Latest Walk-in’s & Other Job Notifications ★ ★
★ ★ Upcoming Indian Railway Jobs★ ★
★ ★ Upcoming Bank Jobs in India★ ★
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :