Amazon Walkin Interviews – Conducting On 11th October 2019. The Candidates who are interested to get job in Amazon can attend the interview. Selected candidates will be assigned as Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical) Position in Bengaluru Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending Amazon Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
PDTV Jobs – Provides Walk in Interviews, Bank & Govt Notification Updates.So, Please Join Our Whats app Group. Click Here To Join & Don’t Miss our Updates
Job Details – Amazon Walkin Interviews
|Experience||0 – 4 Years|
|Job Location||Bengaluru(Dodda Nekkundi)|
|Job Role||Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
|Salary||INR 2,75,000 – 4,00,000 PA.|
|Industry||Accounting / Finance|
- Communication Skills:
- Excellent written and spoken English skills and an ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate written response.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions with little to no guidance.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically.
- Self disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Updated Resume.
- Photo ID Proof.
- 2 Passport size Photographs.
- Candidates should have Pan Card and Government Id Proof.
Walkin Date: 11th October 2019.
Walkin Time : From 10:00 AM Onwards.
Amazon Development Center India Pvt. Ltd.
Orion building ,Ground Floor.
Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
K.R. Puram- Marathalli Ring Road, Mahadevpura, Bangalore – 560048
Landmark: Opposite Soul Space Arena mall
Company Profile : Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
★ ★ Find Latest Walk-in’s & Other Job Notifications ★ ★
★ ★ Upcoming Indian Railway Jobs★ ★
★ ★ Upcoming Bank Jobs in India★ ★
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :