NIIT Walkin Interviews – Conducting On 12th October – 15th October 2019 . The Candidates who are interested to get job in NIIT can attend the interview. Selected candidates will be assigned as Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical) Position in Ahmedabad Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending NIIT Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
PDTV Jobs – Provides Walk in Interviews, Bank & Govt Notification Updates.So, Please Join Our Whats app Group. Click Here To Join & Don’t Miss our Updates
Job Details – NIIT Walkin Interviews
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||Associate Training Coordinator|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||ITES , BPO , KPO , LPO , Customer Service , Operations|
|Salary||INR 1,75,000 – 2,25,000 PA.|
|Industry||Banking, Financial Services, Broking|
- Advising financial queries that a high standard of customer service is maintained.
- To make outgoing calls to Clients.
- To inform them about 5 Paisa products and services convince them to be a Sub Broker of 5Paisa.
- To enter the details of every interaction in the system.
- Contribute to the team through open and regular communication with peers/ supervisors.
- Guiding and handling Customers on their Investment queries.
- Any Graduate Fresher can apply.
- Any Graduate or Under Graduate with experience of 6 months to 3 years can apply.
- Good customer service skill with neutral accent. Gujrati+ Hindi,Engalish(Optional).
Mandatory documents to be carried at the time of interview:
1. Updated Resume
2. All Marks Cards (10th, 12th / Graduation).
3. Work Experience Documents (Joining Letter, Relieving/ Experience Letter and Last 3 Month salary slips)
4. PAN Card and Aadhar Card
Walkin Date: 12th October – 15th October 2019.
Walkin Time : 10:00 AM Onwards.
NIIT Ahmedabad Centre,Panchvati Paanch Rasta,
309- 310 Turquoise Building 3rd Floor, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380006.
Company Profile : NIIT Limited is an Indian Multinational company that offers learning management and training delivery solutions to corporations, institutions and individuals. It has three main lines of business worldwide: Corporate Learning Group (CLG), Skills and Careers Group (SNC), and School Learning Group (SLG).In 2006, the IT services business of NIIT was demerged into a separately listed company NIIT Technologies.NIIT Limited now focuses on Corporate Training, Vocational Training for Services Sectors and Education and Training in Schools. NIIT Limited owns 23.98% of NIIT Technologies.
★ ★ Find Latest Walk-in’s & Other Job Notifications ★ ★
★ ★ Upcoming Indian Railway Jobs★ ★
★ ★ Upcoming Bank Jobs in India★ ★
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :