Airtel Walkin Interviews. The Candidates who are interested to get job in Airtel can attend the interview. Selected candidates will be assigned as Sales Manager Positions in Pune, Aurangabad, Thane Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending Airtel Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
Bharati Airtel Conducting Interviews for Freshers/Exp as Sales Manager in Pune,Thane & Aurangabad
|Company Name||Bharti Airtel Limited|
|Experience||2 – 7 Years|
|Job Location||Pune & Thane|
|Job Role||Sales Manager|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||Sales, Retail, Business Development|
Best in Industry
Company Profile : Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 331 million customers across its operations at the end of June 2015. To know more please visit, www.airtel.com
Job Description :
Channel Sales(Retailers & Distributors management) experience is must.
Purpose of the Job:
Increasing the Customer Market Share, Revenue Market Share, Partner Management and building on trade equity in the assigned territory by establishing a world class distribution network.
1. Driving Customer Market Share by driving prepaid activations and mnp to increase Share of Gross Adds through retailers.
2. Driving Revenue Market Share by ensuring the recharge availability by increasing the retail width and also pushing all the products of Airtel such as ROffer, Data (3G &4G), Airtel Money, 4G, Dongles (Data Card) etc.
3. Strengthening Distribution by consistent supply to existing outlets & increasing the LAPU Selling Outlets, SIM Selling Outlets, Data Selling Outlets to the maximum possible extent in the assigned territory.
4. Consistent review of basic distribution parameters such as Anmol Ratna, Yuva Ratna, Channel Partner Management, Foot Plans realignment as per market growth, FSE productivity and Channel Satisfaction.
5. Driving TOMA scores by ensuring maximum branding and visibility in assigned territory and capturing the retailers base to the maximum possible extent
To Increase Active SIM and increase Outlets
To increase number of rural Distributors
To achieve Tertiary recharge sales
To achieve Gross Pre Paid targets
To manage, train and develop Field Sales Executive
Required Candidate profile
-Must have good communication skills.
-Candidate from Vodafone/idea should not apply.
-Age Max upto 31 years.
Note : Carry your updated resume at the time of interview and be in formal attire
Required Candidate profile
-Should have good communications skills.
-Canadidate from vodafone idea should not apply.
-Age not upto 31 years
-Minimum Graduation mandatory.
Walkin Date : 19th Feb 2020
Walkin Time : 9.00 AM – 5.00 AM
Walkin Address :
Pune Swargate Office – First Floor,
A Building, Vega Centre,
Shankar Sheth Rd, Swargate,
Pune, Maharashtra 411037.
Contact Details : Prashant Joshi (Contact no.: 9892049179).
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :