American Express Walkin Interviews. The Candidates who are interested to get job in American Express can attend Interviews. Selected candidates will be assigned as Associate/Senior Associate Positions in Gurgaon Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending American Express Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time..
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
American Express Conducting Walkin Interviews For Any Graduates,Gurgaon Location Walkin Interviews
|Company Name||American Express Services India Pvt Ltd|
|Experience||1 – 5 Years|
|Job Role||Associate/Senior Associate|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
INR 2,00,000 – 5,00,000 PA.
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
Company Profile : American Express is a global services company that provides customers with access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success.
We make it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services through innovative payment, travel and expense management solutions.
Job Description :
- Ensure accurate analysis of Fraudulent Application claims and make sound decisions to approve or decline the same through systematic analysis.
- Responsible for providing world-class customer service to card members, merchants and internal customers while gathering and analyzing pertinent data to determine the appropriate course of action
- Demonstrate the ability to take initiative and make sound business decisions while managing critical business processes such as SOX, ECR referrals/Escalations, Legal Requests, Compliance
- The position entails calling card members, merchants and third parties with regards to Fraud claim and processing cases
- Identifying fraud trends and developing continuous process improvements while meeting or exceeding performance guidelines\
- Display strong ECCO knowledge and ability to collaborate with multiple business partners (RISK, FACT, CCC, Compliance, Business Analyst) for process breakdown identification and enhancements/changes.
- Highlight issues through feedback and recommend changes in workflows, procedures, service levels, based on customer demands to meet their needs and ensure quality service is given at all times.
- Provide Feedback on Performance Gaps and Improvement Opportunities.
- Meet and endeavor to exceed metrics on transnational quality, compliance regulations and productivity as per goals.
- Act as a consultant to the internal client, developing robust business solutions and tangible project opportunities while developing and maintaining strong relationships.
- A strong focus on process optimization and capability development is required along with superior relationship building and thought leadership skills.
- Balance customer interests with the interests of American Express.
- Communicates effectively, oral and written to identify and document necessary information.
- Essential Prerequisites:
- Proven analytical skills with the ability to process large amounts of information in a short amount of time with a strong attention to detail.
- Must be comfortable making decisions and recommendations in unclear circumstances and be able to manage multiple tasks effectively while progressing through work concurrently.
- Resilient with the desire to continually improve personal performance, customer satisfaction and business brand and demonstrated patience and ability to solve customer concerns.
- Must have strong time management skills and the ability to work under pressure and with limited supervision.
Must have the ability to use good, sound judgment in decision making and the ability to effectively manage change and remain calm in stressful situations.
- Demonstrated dependability/self-motivated and committed to drive results with professional business maturity.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data in a systematic meaningful manner.
Strong interpersonal, communication and listening skills.
- Ability to evaluate card members financial and account data to make sound business decision.
- Excellent verbal / written communication skills.
- Lead Change Management
- Shifts – 24*7
- Monthly Incentives
Apply Mode : Walkin
Walkin Date : 24th Feb 2020
Time : 11.00 AM – 4.00 AM
Venue Details :
American Express India Campus,
DLF PHase 5, Sector 43,
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :