Cognizant Interviews For Freshers. The Candidates who are interested to get job in Cognizant can attend the interview. Selected candidates will be assigned as Asset Management Positions in Pune Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending Cognizant Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
Cognizant Conducting Interviews for Process Executive & Senior Process Executive @Hyderabad .
|Company Name||Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd|
|Job Role||Asset Management|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
Company Profile : Cognizant is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 244,300 employees as of June 30, 2016, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.
Job Description :
Role: Securities and Settlements
- Pay Collateral interests, check positions in bank and pay missing amount in collateral account
- Reconciliations related to Trade, price, positions and margins for Futures and options
- Pay swap coupons daily, check the confirmations of swaps payments with counterparties. Make payments of Closed, matured and new Swaps (Cross and Single currency)
- Cash movement between internal accounts in SCD as per Traders request. Liaising with custodians and traders for timely movements of cash transactions
- Reporting all FX, Rates and Collateral related trades on daily basis to Legal Authorities through specified platform
- Register and Control Private Equity transactions, Ccontrol and Match cash movements, Register payments in bank
- Follow up and match FX trades, Perform payments of FX trades, keep in contact with counterparties and portfolio managers regarding FX trades, Payout/receive premium, sign, scan and send documentation to counterparts
- Check that holding (number of shares for every client in every fund) in the system is the same as in the statement the client holds. Payout Deposit, Return Deposits back with interest or extend its period according to request
You are requested to carry the following documents for the discussion
- A copy of your updated resume(Mandatory)
- 2 passport size photograph (Mandatory)
- Copy of your government photo id (Pan card / Passport / Driving License ). (Mandatory)
Print Out of this Email.
Walkin Date : 21st Feb 2020
Walkin Time : 12.00 PM
Cognizant Technology Solutions,
CDC Campus, building 5th floor, Lecture hall
Hinjewdai phase 3
Contact Person : Sai Kiran Vayala
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :