Cognizant Interviews For Freshers. The Candidates who are interested to get job in Cognizant can attend the interview. Selected candidates will be assigned as Senior Process Executive Positions in Kolkata Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending Cognizant Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
Cognizant Conducting Interviews for Senior Process Executive Positions@Kolkata,Medical Field,Direct Walkin
|Company Name||Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd|
|Qualification||Any Graduate,Post Graduate|
|Job Role||Senior Process Executive(Non Voice)|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology|
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
|Industry||Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals|
Company Profile : Cognizant is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 244,300 employees as of June 30, 2016, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.
Job Description :
1) Review and interpretation of medical records.
2) Ensure appropriate conversion of the medical records into alpha-numeric entities (i.e. coding) using ICD-10-CM, CPT and HCPCS codes assigned in a timely manner.
3) Associate the diagnosis codes to the appropriate procedure codes (CPT) and sequence the codes in proper order to facilitate optimal reimbursement.
4) Follow strict coding guidelines within established productivity and quality standards for all accounts assigned.
5) Correlate clinical knowledge with medical documentation for accurate coding.
6) Maintain HIPAA standards.
7) Serve as resource regarding coding queries from other departments.
8) Maintain compliance with federal and state regulations while coding.
9) Performs additional duties assigned by Coding Manager as needed
CPC, Certified Coder, CCS, CANPC, Medical Coder, Anesthesia, medical billing, medical coding
The candidate should be CPC/COC/CIC/CCS certified from AAPC/AHIMA or Non-Certified also Eligible .
Work directly as a part of the coding department.
Verifying medical data, signatures and all other related information.
Knowledge of human anatomy, physiology and medical coding principles and guidelines.
Can follow accepted coding principles to assign all diagnoses and procedure codes for inpatient or outpatient records utilizing ICD-10-CM and CPT.
Experience in anesthesia and surgery coding will be given preference. Candidates appearing for CPC exams may also apply.
Good communication skills.
Basic computer skills, knowledge of Electronic Medical Record software; Microsoft Office Suite.
Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
Candidates should carry the following documents on the day of interview: –
- 2 recent Passport size color photograph (both ears visible in light background)
- 2 updated Resume
- Original and photocopies of the below mentioned documents:
- UG all semester wise mark sheets and certificates
- All Medical coding certificates (if applicable)
- UG Degree Certificate / Provisional Degree Certificate (mandatory)
- PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Voter Id
Walkin Date : 24th Feb 2020
Walkin Time : 9.00 AM to 12.00 PM
Cognizant Technology Solutions,
Salt lake Electronic Complex,
(Near Ashram Building/ SDF more)
Contact Person : Ananya Dutta
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :