HCL Technologies Limited Walkin Interviews. The Candidates who are interested to get job in HCL Technologies Limited can attend the interview. Selected candidates will be assigned as Software Developer Position in Noida Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending HCL Technologies Limited Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
PDTV Jobs – Provides Walk in Interviews, Bank & Govt Notification Updates.So, Please Join Our Whats app Group. Click Here To Join & Don’t Miss our Updates
HCL Technologies Limited Walkin Interviews for Freshers/Exp as Software Developer Positions @Noida
|Company Name||HCL Technologies Limited|
|Qualification||Any Graduate,Any Post Graduate|
|Job Role||SAP ABAP HR,SAP HCM/Payroll,SAP Ariba|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||IT-Software / Software Services|
|Industry||IT Software – Other|
Company Profile : HCL is a $6.5 billion leading global technology and IT enterprise comprising two companies listed in India – HCL Technologies and HCL Info systems. Founded in 1976, HCL is one of India’s original IT garage start-ups. A pioneer of modern computing, HCL is a global transformational enterprise today. Its range of offerings includes product engineering, custom & package applications, BPO, IT infrastructure services, IT hardware, systems integration, and distribution of information and communications technology (ICT) products across a wide range of focused industry verticals. The HCL team consists of over 1,00,000 professionals of diverse nationalities, who operate from 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. HCL has partnerships with several leading Global 1000 firms, including leading IT and Technology firms.
Experience – 3 to 6 Years
- Hand-on 1-2 years in SAP consulting / support projects. (NO end user / super user experience).
- Preferably BTECH, MBA
- S4 HANA 1709 Implementation in automotive industry with end to end configuration independently.
- Tax procedure and Pricing procedure as per business requirement creation and dependent configuration as Condition type, access sequence, and condition table and condition records creation.
- MM-FI, MM-ARIBA and MM-SD integration working experience.
- Definition of Organizational Unit hierarchy and their assignments
- Configuration of Materials Master including definition of views required, Number Ranges for Material types etc.
- Configuration of Purchasing Info Record, Purchase Requisition, Purchase Order, Scheduling Agreement, Contract involving definition of Document Types, Number Ranges, Screen Layout etc.
- Definition of Release Procedures for Purchasing documents without Classification wizard.
Version management for PR and PO activation.
- Definition of Condition types, Access sequences, Calculation schema, Scheme groups and Schema Determination for Pricing in Purchase Orders.
- Valuation and Account Assignment configuration including definition of Valuation Control, grouping of Valuation Areas, definition of Valuation Classes, Account groupings and Automatic G/L Account determination
- Logistic Invoice verification configuration (LIV) involving System Messages, Vendor Tolerance Group, Planned Delivery Costs etc.
2. SAP HR ABAP :
Experience – 6 – 10 years
Development in expertise:
- Interactive reports,
- Modularization/Dialog programming, Proxy Code,
- BDC, Enhancements, User Exits, BADIs,
- Smart forms and HR ABAP Developments, HR Form, Infotype Knowledge, Custom Infotype ,
- Should be familiar with the HR Table, HR-LDB (PNP/PNPCE).
SAP-HR Basic knowledge:
- Time Management,
- Organization Management,
- Personnel Administration .
3. SAP Payroll – India PY :–
Experience : 3+ Years
Should have sound knowledge of below HCM sub Modules:
- Personnel Administration
- Organization Management
- Time Management
- Payroll (Expert in India Payroll with minimum 1 implementation exp.)
- Preference can be given to candidates worked in interfaces and having understanding of ABAP.
Walkin Date : 22nd & 23rd Feb 2020
Walkin Time : 9:30 AM to 4.00 PM
Walkin Address :
A-11, Sector 16,
Contact Person : Hrishikesh/Shivangi
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :