Ernst and Young Services Interviews. The Candidates who are interested to get job in Ernst and Young Services can attend the interview. Selected candidates will be assigned as Process Consultant,Senior Process Consultant Positions in Bangalore Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending Ernst and Young Services Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
Ernst and Young Services Conducting Walkin Interviews for Process Consultant,Senior Process Consultant,Walkin
|Company Name||Ernst and Young Services Pvt|
|Qualification||B.Tech/B.E, B.Com, M.Tech, M.Com, MBA/PGDM|
|Experience||4 – 8 years|
|Job Role||Process Consultant,Senior Process Consultant|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
₹ 9,00,000 – 19,00,000 P.A.
Company Profile : Ernst & Young (known as EY) is a $25.8 billion multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It was the third largest professional services firm in the world by aggregated revenue in 2012 and is one of the “Big Four” audit firms. The organization operates as a network of member firms which are separate legal entities in individual countries. It has 175,000 employees and more than 700 offices in over 150 countries. It provides assurance (including financial audit), tax, consulting and advisory services to companies.
Job Description :
SAP Process Control – Consultant & Senior Consultant Level
- Expert consulting knowledge in GRC Process Control (PC), along with traditional SAP security topics.
- Experience in Design & Blueprinting, Customization, and Implementation of GRC Audit Management (AM), Business Integrity Screening (BIS) formerly known as Fraud Management would be a big plus.
- Experience in Security Design & Blueprinting, Customization, Implementation and Auditing of SAP Roles
- Strong knowledge and understanding of SAP Technologies and Methodologies
- Expert in Detailed Planning & Blueprinting of Security Implementations
- Strong skills in the advanced security area like identity theft, data security breaches, data leakages cloud and cyber security
- Ability to assist team members in the development and implementation of technical solutions (implementations, upgrades and Migrations).
- Responsible for maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction in addition to growing and developing referenceable customers.
- Ability to adapt and function effectively in a fast-paced, changing environment while working under deadlines.
- A record of taking initiatives, driving results and accepting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Build credible relationships with peers and clients, and continuous professional learning of SAP products.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge effectively.
Walkin Date : 7th March 2020
Walkin Time : 10:00 AM onwards
Walkin Address :
Ernst and Young Services Pvt
11, Divyasree Chambers,
EY Ground Floor, Wing A,
O Shaughnessy Road, Langford Road,
Bangalore – 560025
Contact Details : Kevin Antony
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :