OX SoftwareS Walkin Interviews for Freshers. The Candidates who are interested to get job in OX SoftwareS can attend the interview. Selected candidates will be assigned as Associate Software Engineer Position in Chennai Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending OX SoftwareS Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
PDTV Jobs – Provides Walk in Interviews, Bank & Govt Notification Updates.So, Please Join Our Whats app Group. Click Here To Join & Don’t Miss our Updates
OX SoftwareS Conducting Interviews for Associate Sofrware Engineer Positions in Chennai,@Software Jobs
|Company Name||OX SoftwareS Private Limited|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance|
|Salary||₹ 2,00,000 – 2,00,000 P.A.|
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
Company Profile : OX SoftwareS was founded in 2015 as an eCommerce development company. We develop and implement tailor-made solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. Our purpose is to help merchants to start and grow their online businesses.
Job Description :
- Any graduate with computer science background (BE-CSE, ECE, B.Tech-IT, B.Sc, BCA, MCA, M.Sc, M.S, etc).
- Should secured 60% of minimum marks in 10th, 12th and Degree.
- Pass out: 2016 to 2020
- Be strong in Quantitative Aptitude, Analytical and Logical Reasoning.
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Good team player and willing to learn.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Reports to Project Manager at project level.
Responsible for the software development activities including developing, verify and manage the change requests for one component of a project solution.
Responsible for the Design of the software architecture and interfaces for the component to meet functional and performances requirements.
Responsible for testing software functional, design and quality requirements for the components.
Assist Software Architects to maintain and improve in-house software modules and technical support.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
Knowledge in C/C++/PHP programming with good debugging skills is preferable.
Knowledge in Linux/Unix is a plus.
Basic knowledge in RDBMS is a plus.
** Salary Breakup
1 to 6 months Rs. 10,000/month (Fixed)
7 to 18 months Rs.16,000 Rs /month (Fixed)
19 to 30 months Rs. 24,000 to 32,000 /month (Hike 50% to 100%) * The salary hike and incentive will be based on performance.
Terms of employment:
1. Immediate employment for all selected candidates.
2. For 2020 batch, employment will start immediately (before graduation). This position is an actual employment, not an internship program.
3. No bond/cheque needed.
4. If the selected candidate breaks the employment within the commitment period, they will NOT get any benefits (including experience certificate) from the company.
1. Online Test (Aptitude + Programming)
2. Technical Round One or more (Theory + Programming)
3. HR Round
Apply Mode : Walkin
Walkin Date: 17th March 2020
Walkin Time : 10:00 AM onwards
No. 15, Ground Floor, A Block,
Devapragasam Trade Centre, Madura Garden,
Poonamalle High Road, Maduravoyal,
Chennai – 600 095, Tamilnadu, India
Contact Details : Seetha ( 8056293534 )
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :