Adecco India Walkin Interviews For Freshers & Experience Candidates. The Candidates who are interested to get job in Adecco India can attend the interview. Selected candidates will be assigned as Engineer Positions in Bangalore, Gurgaon Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending Adecco India Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
PDTV Jobs – Provides Walk in Interviews, Bank & Govt Notification Updates.So, Please Join Our Telegram Group. Click Here To Join & Don’t Miss our Updates
|Company Name||Adecco India Private Limited|
|Experience||10 – 15 Years|
|Job Role||Process Associate|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||IT Software – Telecom Software|
|Salary||₹ 5,00,000 – 15,00,000 P.A|
Company Profile : Founded in 1989, DATAMARK, Inc. is a leading business process outsourcing (BPO) company headquartered in El Paso, Texas. We serve Fortune 500 companies, government agencies and other large enterprises at our delivery centers worldwide, including the U.S., Mexico, and India.
Job Description :
Relevant Experience- Same
Huawei experience 4-5 Years of experience (Ex-Huawei is preferred)
Notice Period- Immediate Joiners/within 30 Days
Candidate should have good communication skills and good attitude.
Desired profile & Job Knowledge:
– Engineering Graduate in Telecommunication/Relevant experience in RF Planning and Optimization activities.
– Knowledge on Huawei Planning tools like PRS, U2020, UNET, OMSTAR and SMARTRNO is a must.
– Knowledge on Planning Process like predication, Module tuning, ASP/ACP Planning.
– Radio Planning and Optimization of a GSM/WCDMA/LTE (2G/3G/4G) network to trouble shoot and improve KPIs.
– Familiar with Swap process, merge related activities.
– Knowledge and Practice of Post Processing tool (TEMS Discovery, Actix, GENEX Assistant or equivalent.)
– Knowledge and Practice of Planning tool (Atoll, Asset, MapInfo or equivalent.)
Multivendor Experience is
Skill & Knowledge:
– Defining and Monitoring KPIs reports on network
– Good understanding For GSM/UMTS/LTE/VOLTE KPI optimization and Improvement, need understand Huawei Parameter and KPI Formula.
– Analysis of neighbor relations and implementation of corrections.
– Cell and neighbor parameters data fill for new sites and carrier upgrades
– Understanding the Call Flow with Post Processing Skill and Layer 3 Analysis.
Process & Quality:
– Knowledge of various processes used in Network Planning & Optimization will be added advantage.
– Analytical skills like logical thinking, problem solving & handling assignments are mandatory
– Excel, report generation, trend and analysis is mandatory
– Fluency in English Language oral and written communication skills are must.
– Having good project management skills.
Network Improvement Analysis and troubleshoot knowledge
Fault management on NEs and follow up with support in case of escalated cases to RAN/FO/BO/Field teams.
Node Health Checks and Special Event Monitoring Activity like Live monitoring of Nodes/Clusters
Analysis of Network performance issues
Implement network changes as per the CR process
Support new Network node Script Preparations and KPI Acceptance.
Ensure current license and software versions are suitable for the present network requirement.
Able to prepare the plan for BSC/RNC/Node Level Changes
Capacity management and reporting in case of possible breach in capacity.
Validating and maintaining the Engineering Parameter Database for Telecom Nodes.
Identify root cause of Priority 1 and Priority 2 Incidents and recommend appropriate resolution action and other events that Customer identify as requiring Root Cause Analysis (RCA).
Education criteria – BE or B.TECH in ECE/EEE/TC
If you possess the same and are confident getting into our cliental supporting all across the Globe, please send across your updated profile in word format with your contact details to sravani.Puttu@adecco.com/Haritha.firstname.lastname@example.org highlighting your experience in the below mentioned fields.
Requesting you to share the below details with your updated profile,
Walkin Date : 24th September 2020.
Walkin Time : 9:30 AM to 5.30 PM
Walkin Address :
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :