Airtel Walkin Interviews – Conducting On 15th October – 19th October 2019. The Candidates who are interested to get job in Airtel can attend the interview. Selected candidates will be assigned as Customer Support Engineer/Technician Position in Chennai Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending Airtel Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
PDTV Jobs – Provides Walk in Interviews, Bank & Govt Notification Updates.So, Please Join Our Whats app Group. Click Here To Join & Don’t Miss our Updates
Job Details – Airtel Walkin Interviews
|Qualification||Min. Graduation (Passed)|
|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
|Job Role||Customer Support Engineer/Technician|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
Job Description :
- 0-5 Yrs. of experience in Voice and DSL technology.
- Having Knowledge in Networking/ CCNA, DSL Modem and Wi-Fi Router Configuration.
- Good Communication Skill and customer handling capacity.
- Have knowledge of Telecom copper/fiber network.
- KPI adherence & meeting KRA Targets.
- Customer visit as per appointment / complaint resolution within SLA.
- First Time Right solution.
- Adherence to latest SOP.
- Completion of SCR (Service Completion Report).
- Two wheeler & driving license is must since this is a 100% field job.
- Male candidates only.
The candidate should carry below mentioned documents in Original:
- 10th, 12th, Graduation and Post-Graduation (Mark Sheet and Certificate). Provisional Degree Certificate.
- 2 Color Passport Size Photographs.
- ID Proof Pan Card, Driving License, Voters ID, and Passport. AADHAAR CARD-Mandatory.
Walkin Date: 15th October – 19th October 2019.
Walkin Time : 12:00 PM Onwards.
Airtel Broadband Training Center, No.33, Mylai Renganathan Street,
Venkat Narayanan road, T.Nagar.Chennai. Landmark: Near Natesan Park.
Company Profile : Bharti Airtel is a fore runner in the global telecom space with operations in 18 countries across the globe and is headquartered in New Delhi, India. Over 4.5% of the worlds pop. is on Airtel’s network making us the #1 telecom player in India, #2 operator in Africa and #3 operator in the world. We are a 14.7 billion dollar company with a subscriber base of over 365 million and 25000+ employees. We operate in 14 telecom circles in India with telecom product offerings ranging from 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services to mobile commerce, fixed line services, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers.
★ ★ Upcoming Indian Railway Jobs★ ★
★ ★ Upcoming Bank Jobs in India★ ★