Amazon India Hiring Freshers for Programmer Analyst Positions. The Candidates who are interested to get job in Amazon can apply the job. Selected candidates will be assigned as Software Development Engineer Position in Bangalore Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending Amazon Jobs. Also, Apply the Job Application as per Before link expire.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
Amazon India Hiring Freshers/Exp as Software Development Engineer in Bangalore Location. @Amazon
|Company Name||Amazon India|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree,Masters Degree|
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance|
As Per Company
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
Job Description :
- The Amazon Aurora Storage team is responsible for delivering distributed structured storage services to customers for the relational database segments.
- We believe that Database Services, while already a large profitable businesses, is in it’s infancy.
- Over the next few years, it will represent a very large business.
- We are looking for an experienced technical leader to take our early lead in the database services market and extend it by defining and delivering industry leading next generation storage service purpose built for databases.
- Amazon Aurora Storage team is looking for experienced technical experts in large scale distributed systems development to build services that run across thousands of servers in multiple datacenters worldwide and powers Amazon Aurora service.
- These are core systems development positions where you will own the design and development of significant system software components critical to our industry storage services architected for the cloud.
- This is a hands on position where you will be asked to do everything from building rock-solid components to mentoring other engineers. You need to not only be a top software developer with a good track record of delivering, but also excel in communication, and customer focus.
- This is a unique and rare opportunity to get in on the ground floor within a fast growing business and help shape the technology, product and the business.
- A successful candidate will bring software expertise and ability to work within a fast moving, startup environment in a large company to deliver solid code that has a broad business impact.
- 1+ year’s overall development experience and 1+ year’s enterprise software experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent – Masters in CS preferred.
- Proficiency in developing objected-oriented software, with deep experience in one or more relevant languages (Java, C++, or C#).
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, distributed systems.
- Strong desire to build, sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Excellent, verbal and written communication skills.
More Details & Apply Link : Click Here
Company Profile : Amazon is Earth’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online, and endeavors to offer its customers the lowest possible prices,” Amazon.com and other sellers offer millions of unique new, refurbished, and used items in categories such as books; movies; music & games; digital downloads; electronics & computers; home & garden; toys; kids & baby; grocery; apparel; shoes & jewelry; health & beauty; sports & outdoor; and tools, auto & industrial.
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :