Amazon India Walkin Interviews. The Candidates who are interested to get job in Amazon can attend Interviews. Selected candidates will be assigned as Customer Service Associate Positions in Noida Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending Amazon India Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time..
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
Amazon India Conducting Walkin Interviews For Any Graduates,Noida Location Walkin Interviews
|Company Name||Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
|Job Role||Customer Service Associate|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
INR 2,25,000 – 3,25,000 PA.
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
Company Profile : Amazon is Earth’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online, and endeavors to offer its customers the lowest possible prices,” Amazon.com and other sellers offer millions of unique new, refurbished, and used items in categories such as books; movies; music & games; digital downloads; electronics & computers; home & garden; toys; kids & baby; grocery; apparel; shoes & jewelry; health & beauty; sports & outdoor; and tools, auto & industrial.
Job Description :
Greetings from Amazon!!!
Once in a Lifetime Opportunity at the beginning of the year. We are hiring for Customer Service Associate
The candidates must need to bring the following documents for the interview :
- Updated Resume
- Original Govt. ID proof
- Passport Size photograph
Additional Benefits :
- Zeta Meal Card – INR 1100 per month i.e. 13,200/- PA
- Transport Allowance (Optional) – INR 4000 per month i.e. 48,000/- PA
- Night Shift Allowance – INR 150/shift
- Overtime Allowance as per company policy
- Standard 9 hour shift and five days working
- Rotational Shifts
- Each employee and their dependents (Spouse and 2 Children) are covered up to Rs.500,000 under the floater benefit scheme
Special Note :
- Candidates who have applied in last 3 months and are pursuing a Regular Course are not applicable.
- Night Shift is mandatory as the team works 24×7.
Apply Mode : Walkin
Walkin Date : 25th to 28th Feb 2020
Time : 11.00 AM – 3.00 PM
Venue Details :
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd.
B-2/62, Tower #3, 5th Floor,
Block B, Industrial Area, Sector 62,
Noida, Uttar Pradesh – 201309
Contact Person : Pramod Kathyat/Neha Manocha
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :