Amazon India Walkin Interviews. The Candidates who are interested to get job in Amazon can attend Interviews. Selected candidates will be assigned as Quality Support AssociatePositions in Hyderabad Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending Amazon India Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time..
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
Amazon India Conducting Walkin Interviews For Any Graduates,Hyderabad Location Walkin Interviews
|Company Name||Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Quality Support Associate|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
INR 2,50,000 – 2,75,000 PA.
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
Company Profile : Amazon is Earth’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online, and endeavors to offer its customers the lowest possible prices,” Amazon.com and other sellers offer millions of unique new, refurbished, and used items in categories such as books; movies; music & games; digital downloads; electronics & computers; home & garden; toys; kids & baby; grocery; apparel; shoes & jewelry; health & beauty; sports & outdoor; and tools, auto & industrial.
Job Description :
TRON is a part of Quality Support team which remotely monitors the amazon warehouses. When a product is placed into a location, this activity is recorded and is sent to this team for verification. Tron associate would see this video and verify the location of product and virtually submits the location of the product, helping to maintain the quality of products as well as warehouse. This also helps a back end AI which learns from Tron associates response and feeds in database to relate and answer if similar event happens.
This is an operational role.
Job Description Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Understand the issue and make best use of the available resources to resolve it.
* Able to systematically escalate problems or variance in the information to the relevant owners/ teams according to processes and standard.
* Excellent communication, both verbal and written as you will be required to communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
* Understand performance metrics to create analysis allowing to drive business results.
* Drive results in live environment.
* Analyze and detect exceptions.
* Meets predetermined and assigned productivity targets and quality standards.
* Fungible to transition within work types, flexibility to work across shifts.
* Understands and adheres to SOP.
* Qualification – Graduation & above.
* Excellent Written and spoken Communication Skills in English.
* Flexible to work in night shifts and staggered week offs.
* Work Experience – 0-2 years( Max ).
* Immediate Joiners only
* 2019 pass-outs are eligible (with zero active backlogs and no exams/viva/projects pending)
* 2019 graduation pass outs need to carry all semester mark sheet (till 4:1)/Provisional Certificate/CMM for review.
*Candidates who have been interviewed with Amazon in the last 6 months would not be eligible to apply now.
* Updated Resume.
* Photo ID Proof.
* 2 Passport size Photographs.
* Candidates should have Pan Card and Government Id Proof
* Please carry (soft copy/photo copy) of your prior experience in form of relieving letter or experience certificate if applicable.
Perks and Benefits
Both side transport facility and Meal Allowance additional
Apply Mode : Walkin
Walkin Date : 24th to 29th Feb 2020
Time : 10.00 AM – 12.00 PM
Venue Details :
Amazon Development Center,
Building No. 12 C, 2nd Floor
Raheja Mindspace, Inorbit Mall Road,
Vittal Rao Nagar, Madhapur,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500081.
Contact Person : J M Bethaveen Pradeep
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :