Amazon India Walkin Interviews. The Candidates who are interested to get job in Amazon can attend Interviews. Selected candidates will be assigned as Quality Analyst Positions in Chennai Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending Amazon India Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time..
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
Amazon India Conducting Walkin Interviews For Any Graduates,Chennai Location Walkin Interviews
|Company Name||Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||Quality Analyst|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
INR 3,00,000 – 3,75,000 PA.
|Industry||Internet / Ecommerce|
Company Profile : Amazon is Earth’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online, and endeavors to offer its customers the lowest possible prices,” Amazon.com and other sellers offer millions of unique new, refurbished, and used items in categories such as books; movies; music & games; digital downloads; electronics & computers; home & garden; toys; kids & baby; grocery; apparel; shoes & jewelry; health & beauty; sports & outdoor; and tools, auto & industrial.
Job Description :
- Should have 0-3 years of experience in Data Analysis and Excel
- SM auditor should have an eye for detail and data accuracy skills.
- She/he should be able to find trends based on audit output and aggregate audit data based on the audit findings. Auditor should be proficient in MS-excel functions and preferably be proficient in VBA for MS-Excel. This will help in efficient data aggregation
- Understanding of basic statistics and distributions/ability to detect patterns in data a plus
- She/he should be able to identify root cause, work with Tech Ops associate /Developers to fix errors and prevent recurrence of the identified errors.
- Should be able to analyze and provide objective, actionable feedback based on the trend surfaced.
- Auditor is expected to create and maintain process documentations on an ongoing basis. She/he is also expected to mentor and help new recruits to ramp up quickly. Should be willing participator in team meetings and contribute to knowledge sharing.
- Commitment to meet Deadlines is expected as a behavior. She/he is expected to commit and deliver as expected.
- Should be able to work independently, prioritize & schedule work assignments based on deadlines
- Graduates with strong written communication skills and analytical ability.
- Good working knowledge in MS-Office
- Basic knowledge of Quality concepts
- Work Experience – 0- 3 years (Max)
- Only immediate joiners
- The candidates that have appeared in the last 6 months are not eligible to re-apply.
Please carry below documents (Mandatory):
- Passport size photograph
- 2 copies of resume for the interview.
- Copy of PAN Card & Adhar Card
- Provisional Certificate / Degree Certificate of Highest educational qualification
- Relieving letter from all previous companies
- Last three months pay slips
- Please carry of original government ID proof for security
Apply Mode : Walkin
Walkin Date : 22nd Feb 2020
Time : 10.00 AM – 12.00 PM
Venue Details :
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd,
40, B Block, 5th Floor, SP Infocity (Global Infocity),
M G R Salai, Perungudi, Kandanchavady,
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :