Amazon Walkin Interviews – Conducting On 15th July 2019. The Candidates who are interested to get job in Amazon can attend the interview. Selected candidates will be assigned as Data Associate Position in Chennai Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending Amazon Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
Job Details – Amazon Walkin Interview
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Data Associate|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
Job Description :
- Graduate with mandatory written and oral fluency in English and Hindi.
- Should have Oral fluency in Malayalam
- Basic analytical and logical reasoning skills.
- Ability to deliver acceptable quality of transcripts with minimal guidance.
- Working knowledge of computers (Basic MS Office related skills) and good typing proficiency
- Ability to comprehend multiple accents.
- Passion to work in a fast paced, highly collaborative and dynamic work environment
- Annotation and Transcription for Alexa Device
- Any Bachelors degree and above
- Meets predetermined and assigned productivity targets and quality standards.
- 2019 pass outs without arrears can also apply.
- Should be flexible to work in rotational shift, night shift and staggered week offs.
- Notice period : Immediate joiners only.
- Meal Voucher
- Relocation Bonus is applicable
- Over time Pay out
- Night shift allowance
- Medical Insurance
Please carry below mandatory documents:
- Updated Resume Copy
- Copy of your PAN Card & Adhaar card(Both Mandatory)
- 2 Passport size Photographs
- Educational Document: Xerox Copy of consolidated mark sheet / provisional certificate / degree certificate
- Copy of experience/Relieving Certificate is mandatory for experienced candidate
Walkin Date: 15th July 2019
Walkin Time : 9:30 AM – 2:00 PM
St Joseph College
Company Profile : Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
★ ★ Find Latest Walk-in’s & Other Job Notifications ★ ★
PDTV Jobs – Provides Walk in Interviews, Bank & Govt Notification Updates.So, Please Join Our Whats app Group. Click Here To Join & Don’t Miss our Updates
★ ★ Upcoming Indian Railway Jobs★ ★
★ ★ Upcoming Bank Jobs in India★ ★