American Express Walkin Interviews – Conducting On 15th October – 18th October 2019. The Candidates who are interested to get job in American Express can attend the interview. Selected candidates will be assigned as Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical) Position in Gurgaon Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending American Express Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
PDTV Jobs – Provides Walk in Interviews, Bank & Govt Notification Updates.So, Please Join Our Whats app Group. Click Here To Join & Don’t Miss our Updates
Job Details – American Express Walkin Interview
|Company Name||American Express|
|Qualification||Any Graduation/Post Graduation|
|Experience||1 – 5 yrs|
|Job Role||Business/EDP Analyst|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
|Salary||INR 2,00,000 – 6,50,000 PA.|
|Industry||Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways|
Responsibilities will include:
- Monitor our automated fraud screening application.
- Maintain or exceed established standards for customer service, and resolves complex issues with little or no supervision or direction.
- Perform manual fraud review in order to detect fraudulent transactions.
- Review queued transactions and independently determine if the reviewed transactions are fraudulent or legitimate.
- Conduct extensive research to validate purchases.
- Independently resolve problems that require in depth investigation and/or research.
- Conduct follow-up research on fraudulent transactions.
- Work with peers and Managed Services leadership to communicate fraud trends and share best practices, ideas and information.
- Communicate effectively with the team.
Please carry below mandatory documents:
- Updated Resume Copy.
- Copy of your PAN Card & Adhaar card(Both Mandatory) .
- 2 Passport size Photographs.
- Xerox Copy of consolidated mark sheet / provisional certificate / degree certificate.
- Copy of experience/Relieving Certificate is mandatory for experienced candidate.
Walkin Date: 15th October – 18th October 2019.
Walkin Time : 11:00 AM Onwards.
American Express Dr, Harizan Colony, DLF Phase 5,
Sector 43, Gurugram, Haryana 122003..
Company Profile : American Express We are a Global services company and the worlds largest Card issuer.Our direct relationships with millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
★ ★ Upcoming Indian Railway Jobs★ ★
★ ★ Upcoming Bank Jobs in India★ ★