AtoS Syntel Job Walkin Interviews. The Candidates who are interested to get job in Atos Syntel can attend the interview. Selected candidates will be assigned as Help Desk Associate Positions in Mumbai,Mumbai Suburbs Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending Atos Syntel Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
AtoS Syntel Conducting Walkin Interviews for Freshers/Exp as @Help Desk Associate Positions
|Company Name||AtoS Syntel Private Limited|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Help Desk Associate|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
Best in Industry
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
Company Profile : Atos is a global leader in digital transformation.
Every day our 120,000 people in 73 countries are developing and implementing innovative digital solutions that support the business transformation of clients and address the environmental and social challenges we all face.
Atos is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
Job Description :
- To work together as a member of the Help Desk team to assist in the delivery of an excellent Employee Satisfaction.
- To provide diary support to employees about their queries as first point of contact.
- To be proactive and enthusiastic in undertaking projects, and solving problems where necessary.
- Prerequisite to attend the call of employees related to Non-technical requests i.e. Human Resource, Risk Management, Onsite deputation cell, Global HR, etc.
- Answer enquiries of employee through call, email and Centralize portal. (Employees have option to raise their requests on Global Service Desk Portal).
- Handle Tier 1 help desk escalations through ticket or phone.
- Provide helpdesk support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction.
- Create Process knowledge test for juniors in team.
- Provide regular updates as available to new team members on Policies/Process.
- Check the area of improvements in juniors and train them as per their requirements.
Polices and process
- To be well versed with Policies/Process, and provide accurate information to employees as first level of contact.
- Pointing on Policy/Process change as applicable and beneficial to employees/organisation.
- Quick turn around on query handling (Calls/Portals /Emails).
- Check new developments and thoughts that can improvise the level of support.
- Essential new Points that can be added in UHD which will help in expanding scope of support
- Possible analysis to be done as applicable to improve the FCR (First Call Resolution).
- Collate employee feedback to work on Dissatisfaction analysis.
- Other responsibilities may be owned and/or assigned as needed.
- Bachelors or master’s Degree from a recognized University. (MBA Preferred)
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic knowledge of Computer and Excel.
- Ready to Work in rotational shifts i.e. first, second and night shift.
Walkin Date : 5th to 6th March 2020
Walkin Time : 11:00 AM onwards
Walkin Address :
Atos Syntel, Gate No 1, Seepz,
Andheri East, SDF4, Unit 98,
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400069.
Contact Person : Roshni Vivek ( 28290270 )
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :