Bajaj Capital Interviews. The Candidates who are interested to get job in Bajaj Capital can attend the interview. Selected candidates will be assigned as Manager,Relationship Manager Positions in Mangalore,Bangalore Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending Bajaj Capital Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
Bajaj Capital Conducting Walkin Interviews for Manager,Relationship Manager Bangalore,Banking Jobs
|Company Name||Bajaj Capital Limited|
|Experience||1 – 6 years|
|Job Role||Manager,Relationship Manager|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance|
₹ 3,00,000 – 6,00,000 P.A.
|Industry||Banking, Financial Services, Broking|
Company Profile : The Bajaj Capital Group is one of India”s premier Investment Advisory and Financial Planning Company. We are also SEBI-approved Category I Merchant Bankers.We offer personalized Investment Advisory and Financial Planning services to individual investors, corporate houses, institutional investors, Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) and High Net worth Clients, among others. As one of India s largest distributors of financial products, we offer a wide range of investment products such as mutual funds, life and general insurance, bonds, post office schemes, etc. offered by reputed public and private and government organizations.
Job Description :
- Formulating The Strategies To Increase Client Base.
- Contact all mapped clients through daily/weekly/monthly calls, regularly
- Maintaining long term relationships, deepening relationships With Existing High Net Worth Customers So As To Increase Revenue Base For The Company
- New Client Acquisition And Revenue Generation Through Sale Of All Liability Products Including Insurance(Li & Non Li), Mf, Pms, Ipos,Bonds, Gold ,Real Estate,Fmp & Capital Protection Fund Etc To HNI Clients.
- Preparation And Execution Of Financial Planning
- Risk Profiling Of Existing & New Clients.
- Regular Portfolio Review Of Existing & New Clients.
- Providing seamless & superior service delivery.
- Timely follow-up on all the product renewal opportunities uploaded in the system.
- Promote large ticket MF SIP’s per month.
- Manage AUM & month on month growth of the same
- Achievement of Product wise targets.
- Formulate outbound & inbound sales plan to acquire new HNI clients/Retail clients for increasing customer base of the portfolio.
- Regular contact with all mapped clients through daily/weekly/monthly calls.
- Resolution of queries of all mapped clients within TAT specified.
- Ensuring need based product approach towards clients & regular reporting of Product Penetration.
- Ensuring regular updation of call reports in relevant systems.
Desired Candidate Profile:
1. Excellent Communication Skill
2. Own Conveyance is a must.
Strictly Formals & Clean Shaved
Appearance – Neat & Clean
Walkin Date : 6th to 14th March 2020
Walkin Time : 11:00 AM to 4.00 PM
Walkin Address :
Mangalore Venue :
Bajaj Capital Ltd
Essel Towers , Shop No BS4
Bunts Hostel Circle
Bangalore Venue :
Bajaj Capital Ltd
No. 6/4,union Street
opp. to Lakshmi Vilas Bank
Infantry Road,Bangalore 560001.
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :