Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navaratna and India’s premier Professional Electronics Company requires Medical Officer (E-II grade) on permanent basis for its Kotdwara Unit (Uttarakhand).
Post / Grade : Medical Officer / E – II
No. of Post : 1
PDTV Jobs – For Latest Govt Job Updates, Govt Notification Updates Please Join Our Whats app Group. Click Here To Join & Don’t Miss our Updates
Qualification & Experience as on 01.07.2020 : MBBS*with minimum 2 years of relevant post qualification experience (Experience in Industrial set up is desirable)
Upper Age Limit as on 01.07.2020 : 30 Years
Scale of Pay : Rs. 40,000 – 3% – 1,40,000/-
*MBBS should be recognized by Medical Council of India and candidates should be registered with either Medical Council of India or State Medical Council. Internship training shall not be considered as work experience/ practice.
Age Relaxation: SC&ST- 5 years, OBC (Non-Creamy layer) – 3 years. Person with Disability (PWD) candidates having minimum 40% disability will get 10 (ten) years of relaxation in addition to the relaxation applicable to SC/ST/OBC mentioned above. Age relaxation for Ex-Servicemen category candidates is applicable as per Government of India guidelines.
Mode of Selection: Selection will be through a written test followed by Interview for only those candidates who qualify in the written test.
Pay and Allowances: In addition to Basic Pay, other allowances like Dearness allowance, House Rent Allowance, 35% of the Basic Pay as perquisites, Performance Related Pay (PRP), Group Insurance, Medical facilities, Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, as per the Company’s rules will be part of the remuneration package.
1. Candidates belonging to General and OBC category are required to remit an amount of Rs. 750/- towards application fee.
2. SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of application fee
How to Apply :
1. Candidates are advised to download the application format available on the company’s website www.bel-india.in. The downloaded application format duly filled in all respects with recent colour passport size photograph of the applicant duly affixed in the column provided in the Application Form along with the photocopies of the below mentioned documents/enclosures to be forwarded to The Manager (HR&A), Bharat Electronics Limited, Kotdwara, Pauri Garwhal, Uttarakhand – 246149 by POST ONLY on or before 15.09.2020. Simultaneously a scan copy of the filled in application format may be sent to email@example.com
a. SSLC/Matriculation Certificate (as proof of date of birth)
b. Qualification mark sheets and certificates of MBBS Degree of all semesters.
c. Medical Council Registration Certificate
d. Experience Certificates from previous employers / Appointment letter / Latest Salary Slip
in case of present employer
e. Pan Card Copy for Identity Proof
f. Aadhar Card Copy for Identity Proof
g. Disability certificate / Caste certificate in case of OBC / SC / ST (if applicable, strictly in
the prescribed formats, which are available on the BEL website. OBC certificate should
be latest at the time of applying.
h. Payment Receipt Copy / Bank Challan Copy for General and OBC Candidates.
i. No Objection Certificate, if applicable (Candidates working in the PSU/ Government or
quasi-government Organizations/Serving in Defence forces should submit their application through proper channel or produce a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE at the time of the interview without which they will not be allowed to appear for the interview)
j. In case any University / Institute following an evaluation system of CGPA/DGPA/OGPA
or letter grade, the candidate, wherever applicable, should submit percentage (%)
conversion certificate issued by university / institution along with the application.
2. To send the hard copy of the application by post to the above mentioned address superscribing the post applied for on the envelope so as to reach us on or before 15.09.2020. For example: ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF MEDICAL OFFICER’.
3. Applications that are incomplete, not in the prescribed format, not legible, without the required enclosures will be summarily rejected without assigning any reasons and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
4. Document received after the last date for submission of document will not be considered.
5. BEL will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidate.
Important Dates :
Last date For Payment of Application fee : 15.09.2020
Last date for receiving the filled in applications by post / email : 15.09.2020
Written Test / Interview : Will be Intimated
Important Links :
For Official Notification link : Click Here
Application Format For The Post of Medical Officer : Click Here
OBC Certificate Format : Click Here
SC/ST Certificate Format : Click Here
PWD Certificate Format : Click Here
EWS Certificate Format : Click Here
Link for online payment of Application Fee : Click Here
Instruction for making payment through SBI Collect : Click Here
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :