BEL Recruitment Notification for Trainee Engineer Posts. BEL Recruitment Notification Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 5 Posts through Online & Offline mode. Candidates who are searching for latest Govt jobs in All India 2020 can use this opportunity.
PDTV Jobs – Provides Walk in Interviews, Bank & Govt Notification Updates.So, Please Join Our Whats app Group. Click Here To Join & Don’t Miss our Updates
BEL Recruitment Notification for Trainee Engineer Posts
Name of Organization : BEL
Post Name : Trainee Engineer
Total Posts : 5
Job Location : Kerala
Official Website : www.bel-india.in
Application Fee :
- Post Application fee for Trainee Engineer – I Rs. 200/-
- Candidates belonging to PWD,SC and ST categories are exempted from payment of application fee
Pay Scale :
Education Qualification :
Full time BE/B.Tech course from reputed Institute/University in the following
Engineering disciplines –Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ E&T/
Telecommunication/EEE. First Class in the indicated qualification for General and OBC
candidates and Pass Class for SC and PWD candidates. Method of conversion of CGPA to
percentage has to be indicated.
Post Qualification Experience: Candidates should have minimum one year of post
qualification industry experience in any of the following areas is desirable:
1. Managing large projects with multiple stakeholders.
2. Candidates who have experience in working on Power projects, telecommunications,
wireless communication systems, will be preferred.
3. Working knowledge of HSE or OSHA standards is desirable.
4. Experience in conducting inspection and quality checks of products with knowledge of
quality tools and standards.
5. Knowledge of using test instruments.
6. Should have proficiency is computer skills like MS Excel, Power Point, Word,
7. Should have good verbal and written communication skills and should be able to manage
8. Candidates well versed with local knowledge will be preferred.
Note: Teaching experience will not be considered.
Age Relaxation :
The upper age limit will be relaxable for SC candidates by 5 years and for OBC
candidates by 3 years. For candidates belonging to PWD category having minimum 40%
disability or more will get 10 years’ relaxation in addition to the relaxation applicable to the
categories mentioned above.
Selection Process :
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria w.r.t.
qualification and experience will be allotted weightage as follows Notification
Steps to Apply for Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 :
- First visit official website, Go to the official site @ www.ntpc.co.in/en
- And check for the NTPC Recruitment or Careers which you are going to apply.
- Open Apprentice Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes
- Submit the application form before last date 31st July 2020 and capture the Application form number or acknowledgement number
Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 22-07-2020.
- Last Date to Apply Online : 02-08-2020
How To Apply : Candidates who are desirous of applying for the above posts and are
willing to be posted at the locations indicated in the advertisement may apply online by clicking
the link provided against the advertisement and click on the link provided below the
advertisement to apply for Trainee Engineer-I (on Contract Basis) for K-FON Project,
Missile Systems SBU, Bengaluru Unit.
Important Links :
Prescribed Format for SC/ST Certificate: Click Here
Prescribed Format for PWD Certificate: Click Here
Prescribed Format for OBC Certificate:Click Here
Fee Payment instructions: Click Here
Official Notification : Click Here
Apply Online Here : Click Here
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :