BEL‟s Software Division was established in Bengaluru in 1996. The Software division is certified for CMMI Level 5. The division applies State-of the-art technology and industry standard process to achieve compliance. The key customers include the Indian Defence Forces, Para-Military Forces, Election Commission of India, DRDO and other PSUs
Join with us in whats app for Latest Govt Jobs Updates : Click Here
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE :
with First Class
OBC / EWS
Pass Class for
|54||Bengaluru||1st Year – Rs.
2nd Year – Rs.
3rd Year – Rs.
|UR – 21
one of the following):
JAVA / J2EE
|Full time B.E./
|2 Years||a) Software Tester /
Security Tester /
Software QA (Total 20
Understanding of any
of the following
frameworks: C / C++ /
Qt / C#.net /
CSS/ Python / Ruby
Working knowledge in
Quality audits OR
Manual Testing OR
Static / Dynamic /
any one of the
(i) C, C++:
using QT or
QML, Mat lab
(ii) Java: Developer must
knowledge in Object
maintenance in Java
Or GUI development
using JFX or other
Working knowledge on
Java script and
Node.js is preferred.
|2 Years||c) Project
Engineer (21 Posts):
using an object
language (C++ or
* Knowledge in Java/C++
** Working knowledge in Java/C/C++
*** The candidates will be required to travel across India as and when project requirement arises.
(a) NATIONALITY : Candidate must be a citizen of India.
(b) AGE (as on 01.09.2020) :
|SI.No||Post / Post Code||Upper age limit
|01||Post : Trainee
Post Code : SDTE
|02||Post : Project
Post Code : SDPE
ii. Relaxation of upper age limit :
|1||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|2||Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|3||Persons with Disability (PwD) having minimum
iii. The upper age limit specified is applicable to General Category candidates.
iv. Candidates seeking age relaxation will be required to enclose copy of necessary certificate (s) along with application and submit in original at the time of interview and at any subsequent stage of the process for verification.
v. The EWS / Caste / Disability Certificate should be strictly in the format available on the BEL website failing which, candidates will be considered under „General‟ category, provided they are otherwise meeting all other criteria stipulated for General Candidates.
vi. For Candidates belonging to Persons with Disability (PwD) category having minimum 40% disability will get 10 (ten) years relaxation in addition to the relaxation applicable to SC/ST/OBC mentioned above.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
> Full time BE/B.Tech in in the above mentioned Engineering disciplines with First Class for General, EWS & OBC candidates.
Pass Class for SC/ST/PwD Candidates.
> Candidates must possess all years/semesters mark sheets and Degree certificate. (In case of CGPA grading, Conversion certificate to substantiate the claim shall be attached with the application form. Applications without the conversion certificate will be rejected.)
i. Candidate applying for Project Engineer, should possess the requisite number of years and hands-on Post Qualification Experience (PQE) as mentioned at (I)Qualification & Experience, column(4).
ii. The cut of date for deciding the maximum permissible experience (Post-Qualification Experience) shall be 01.09.2020. In order to compute post-qualification work experience the period of work experience starting from the month immediately succeeding the month of final examination in which candidate acquire the essential qualification shall be considered.
iii. Teaching experience or/and training acquired will not be considered as relevant experience.
iv. Candidates possessing Industrial experience only need to apply.
v. Candidate should possess Experience certificates/Documents issued by the previous and present employer clearly indicating period of employment and post held.
vi. Candidates are required to enclose a separate write up describing the relevant post qualification experience gained/held by them.
MODE OF SELECTION:
> Candidates should meet the qualifying criteria as specified in the advertisement and their online application should be accepted.
> A merit list will be prepared, based on the aggregate percentage obtained in BE/B.Tech and work experience, as indicated below:
i.75% marks will be allotted for aggregate marks scored in BE/B.Tech
ii.10% marks will be allotted for relevant work experience. (2.5 marks for min. stipulated work experience and additional 1.25 marks for every additional 6 months of relevant experience, upto a max of 10 marks)
> Candidates will be shortlisted for the interviews based on the above, in the ratio of 1:5.
> 15% marks will be allotted for interview.
Pls note : Candidates have to compulsorily provide the CGPA conversion to percentage of marks, as per the guidelines provide by the concerned University. Failure to do so, will result in disqualification. Only relevant experience will be considered. The decision of the selection committee, with respect to relevance of experience will be final. Work experience indicated without supporting documents, will not be considered. Intimation w.r.t. conducting of video based interviews will be sent through email. Candidates are required to comply with the instructions indicated therein. The results of the final selection will be available on BEL website.
The last date to submit online applications is 27.09.2020
PAY & ALLOWANCES:
a) An amount of Rs. 10,000/- per year will be paid towards expenses like medical insurance premium, attire allowance, stitching charges, footwear allowances, etc.
APPLICATION FEE :
i. Candidates belonging to General /OBC / EWS category are required to pay an application fee as mentioned below :
|SI.No||Post / Post Code||Application fee|
|01||Post : Trainee
Post Code : SD-TE
|02||Post : Project
Post Code : SD-PE
ii. Application fee is non-refundable.
iii. Candidates may go through all the instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before remitting the Application Fee.
iv. An application fee needs to be remitted through
> Online mode i.e. SBI Collect OR
Online mode i.e. SBI Collect: Candidates are requested to read the details and screenshots for making the payment. Screenshots and instructions for the same are provided with the advertisement. Candidates may make the payment by clicking on the link provided below the web advertisement. Candidates have to mention the “SBI Collect Reference Number” generated after making payment, in the online Application Form. Payment receipt should also be uploaded along with online application.
HOW TO APPLY :
Candidates who meet the above requirement may apply online by clicking the relevant link provided against the advertisement. Candidates are required to enter all information correctly in the online application form and verify the same before submission. Requests for any changes in the submitted applications will not be entertained.
1) Before applying for the post, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility mentioned in the advertisement.
2) Request for change of category (GEN/OBC/EWS/SC/ST) once declared in the application will not be entertained.
3) Applications received after the last date for submission will not be considered.
4) In the event of any applicant has litigated with his/her employer in the past, the same should be clearly mentioned in brief.
5) Applications that are incomplete, not in the prescribed format, without the required enclosures, will be summarily rejected without assigning any reasons and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
6) The Caste / EWS / Disability Certificate should be strictly in the format available on the BEL website failing which, candidates will be considered under „General‟ category, provided they are otherwise meeting all other criteria stipulated for General Candidates.
7) Candidates are required to possess one valid and active e-mail id, which is to be mentioned in the application form. Information pertaining to the interview will be sent by e-mail to the email Id furnished by the candidate. In no circumstance candidate should share e-mail ID of any other person. BEL will not be responsible for bouncing of any
e-mail sent to the candidates.
8) Decision of BEL in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility norms will be final and binding on the candidate.
9) A candidate‟s short listing for interview and subsequent processes is strictly provisional. Mere fulfilling the minimum requirement of qualification and experience will not vest any right on the candidates to be called for the selection process/ interview.
10) BEL reserves the right to change (cancel / modify / add) any of the criteria, method of selection, number of posts; indicated above based on the actual requirement at the time of selection.
11) Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification. BEL reserves the right to debar / disqualify any candidate at any stage of the selection process for any reason whatsoever.
12) In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of clauses in any version of this advertisement other than English, the English version available on BEL website shall prevail.
13) Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Bengaluru.
14) All further announcements / details pertaining to this process will be published / provided on BEL website :www.belindia.in from time to time.
Important Dates :
The last date to submit online applications : 27-09-2020
Important Links :
For Official Notification : Click Here
For Apply link : Click Here
OBC Certificate Format : Click Here
SC/ST Certificate Format : Click Here
PWD Certificate Format : Click Here
EWS Certificate Format : Click Here
Link for online payment of application fee : Click Here
Instructions for making payment through SB collect : Click Here
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :