Capita Walkin Interviews – Conducting On 15th October – 18th October 2019. The Candidates who are interested to get job in Capita can attend the interview. Selected candidates will be assigned as Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical) Position in Pune Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending Capita Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
PDTV Jobs – Provides Walk in Interviews, Bank & Govt Notification Updates.So, Please Join Our Whats app Group. Click Here To Join & Don’t Miss our Updates
Job Details – Capita Walkin Interviews
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||BPO, Call Center, ITES|
Job Description :
- Any Graduate / undergraduate can apply.
- good communications skills.
- Should know photoshop.
- Need to be ok with UK shifts.
- Transport is provided ( home pick-up and drop ).
The candidate should carry below mentioned documents in Original:
- 10th, 12th, Graduation and Post-Graduation (Mark Sheet and Certificate). Provisional Degree Certificate.
- 2 Color Passport Size Photographs.
- ID Proof Pan Card, Driving License, Voters ID, and Passport. AADHAAR CARD-Mandatory.
- Previous Employer Relieving Letter or Experience Letter. (If Any).
- Current Employer Appointment Letter and Salary Slips (Last 2 – 3 Months) (If any).
Walkin Date: 15th October – 18th October 2019.
Walkin Time : 11:00 AM onwards
capita India Pvt Ltd Tower B1, Magarpatta SEZ,
Near Laxmi Lawns Magarpatta, Pune.
Company Profile : Capita is the leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. With 70,000 dedicated staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India, we help make processes smarter, organisations more efficient and customer experiences better. Our Indian operations were set up in 2004 and our clientele consists of leading UK brands in the Telecoms, Utilities, Retail, Financial Services and Logistics space.
★ ★ Find Latest Walk-in’s & Other Job Notifications ★ ★
★ ★ Upcoming Indian Railway Jobs★ ★
★ ★ Upcoming Bank Jobs in India★ ★