CES Walkin Interviews . The Candidates who are interested to get job in CES can attend the interview. Selected candidates will be assigned as Associate/Senior Associate(Non Technical) Positions in Chennai Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending CES Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
CES Ltd Walkin Interviews for Freshers as Associate, Senior Associate Positions in Chennai @Walkin Drive
|Company Name||CES Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||Associate/Senior Associate(Non Technical)|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITeS|
Company Profile : CES is a leading Ecommerce and IT Services global organization with offices in Chennai, Hyderabad, United States and Canada. Our services are helping multi-billion dollar organizations across Retail, Banking, Healthcare, Travel and Manufacturing industries. Our core mission is to help clients generate revenue and reduce cost through our proven portfolio of services and methodologies
Job Description :
Walk-in directly or e-mail your profile to the below given address.
Ideal profile for the position:
1.To write high quality content/ product descriptions for various e-commerce websites.
2.To develop unique, error- free, grammatically correct content for client websites.
3.To edit and revise existing content based on clients keywords.
4.The content includes but is not limited to website content, articles, news, blogs, press releases etc.
Desired Candidate Profile
- A vivid writer, who can put ideas/concepts into words and have the ability to write CREATIVE content based on little or no information.
- Have impeccable grammar, punctuation and command over the English language.
Ability to work in a team or individually
- Excellent Communication skill (Verbal, Writen)&should be able to articulate thoughts clearly; both verbally and in written form.
- Have impeccable grammar and command over the English language.
- An eye for detail & passion for creative writing.
- Must have a pleasant personality and team building attitude
Apply Mode : Walkin
Walkin Date : 24th to 31st March 2020
Walkin Time : 5:00 PM Onwards
Walkin Address :
Gee Gee Emerald Complex,
4th Floor, #312 /151,Village Road,
Contact Person : Raja ( 9840122622 )
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :