Clientcurve Infosystems Direct Walkin Interviews.The Candidates who are interested to get job in Clientcurve Infosystems can attend the interview. Selected candidates will be assigned as Business Development Manager Positions in Hyderabad Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending Clientcurve Infosystems Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
Clientcurve Infosystems Walkin Interviews for Business Development Manager Positions in Hyderabad @Walkin
|Company Name||Clientcurve Infosystems Private Limited|
|Qualification||B.Pharma,B.Sc,MBA/PGDM, M.Pharma, MS/M.Sc|
|Experience||1 – 6 Years|
|Job Role||Sales/Business Development Manager|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||Sales, Retail, Business Development|
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
|Industry||Pharma, Biotech, Clinical Research|
Company Profile : ClientCurve a leading Strategic Sales & Marketing Solutions Provider helps reduce Inside-Sales/Lead Generation costs for B2B software services/product companies. We are a profitable and growing extremely quick. We’ve been building revolutionary solutions that are improving the way companies get their sales processes more effective. Our customers are from US, Europe and India region.
Job Description :
Would it not be an exciting time and a great career path to work and be part of $33B Pharma/Biotech industry? Would international marketing as a career aspiration working for top pharma and biotechnology clients attract you to a step-change and a momentum push?
Would making a contribution to the top-line revenue numbers interest you?
If your answer is yes to all of the above, then here is a perfect platform for you to launch a career…
- Understand the industry sector and the role it plays in the healthcare ecosystem
- Implement processes and the right thinking to interact with seasoned senior professionals to create a need for the business offerings
- Takes complete end-to-end responsibility working in a team-based environment to achieve business results that make an impact on our clients’ business growth
- A thorough professional who is willing to work hard and work smart to understand the system in which we operate for our clients
- Has the ability to articulate the value proposition of the offering in a manner that makes the best impact on the client
- Well versed in persuasion techniques and works with a ‘never-give-up’ attitude to achieve the business results
- Go-getter from the word ‘go’ to be organized and go through the steps for making the achievement of results a desirable outcome
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Science – Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Pharmacy / Bioinformatics
- preferably a MBA from a good institute
Technical / Functional Skills:
- Responsible for finding, generating and qualifying new clients
- Research, source, make initial contact (e-mail marketing, social media marketing, cold calling), and accurately qualify the prospect and establish needs
- Work closely with Marketing team to creatively develop campaigns and plan activities to generate high quality leads
- Conduct targeted sales calls (cold calling) in order to gain key customer information, promote services and close the lead
- Have an open conversation with the senior professionals and key decision makers
- Maintain accurate data about the conversation and detailed communication
- documentation through use of CRM tools
- Meet and exceed the monthly lead generation quota.
- 1 – 7 years’ experience in Cold Calling & B2B Sales
- Relevant experience in CRO / CRAMS / Biotech / Pharma sector
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-driven, result-oriented
- Proven ability to identify and develop new sales opportunities
- Business and Selling Skills
- Willing to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- High energy, Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
- European Language (German, Spanish) will be added advantage.
How we will help you grow:
This position will have a progressive opportunity via exposure and experience to work with international clients, predominantly in USA, Europe regions. The individual will get to work with a variety of tools, both 3rd party and proprietary, as well as the latest social media tools and interact with international clients to understand the need for a solution offering and position the value proposition. Hence the individual gets to create a very direct impact towards the top-line revenue stream of the business.
For further information can visit our website: www.clientcurve.com.
Walkin Date : 24th March 2020
Walkin Time : 11.00 AM onwards
Walkin Address :
ClientCurve Infosystems Pvt Ltd
6th Floor, C Block,
Contact Person : HR Naina ( 04046586969 ).
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :