Cognizant Interviews For Freshers. The Candidates who are interested to get job in Cognizant can attend the interview. Selected candidates will be assigned as Process Executive Positions in Pune Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending Cognizant Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
Cognizant Conducting Interviews for Senior Process Executive Positions@Pune,Direct Walkin Interviews
|Company Name||Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd|
|Qualification||Bcom / MCom / BBA / MBA, BA|
|Job Role||Process Executive – Non Voice|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
Company Profile : Cognizant is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 244,300 employees as of June 30, 2016, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.
Job Description :
- Candidate should have excellent communication
- Candidate should be willing to work in Insurance Process.
- Candidate should be interested to work in any of the night shifts
- Candidate should have minimum 15 years of education
- Align individual goals with team objectives (work cohesively with the team)
- Complete mandated training days for self
- Perform quality tasks for team as an additional responsibility
- Ensure quality monitoring and audits for the Process Executives to identify areas of improvement for the team or individuals; feed information to the trainer and / or conduct refresher training
In the absence of the PL and TL, perform the following tasks when assigned:
1. Handle escalation calls.
2. Manage service levels on a day-to-day basis
3. Manage break schedule on a day to day basis
4. Communicate and manage transport delays
The following documents are mandatory and we request you to bring these for the discussion:
- Updated Resume
- Original Govt ID proof
- Passport Size Photograph
All the profiles will be screened and only shortlisted candidates will be taken through the interview process.
- Mention Nivethitha HR at the top of the resume
- Candidates with excellent communication are only applicable for this process
- Candidates with Degree certificate (2017,2018,2019 pass outs) are only applicable
- Candidates interested to work in Insurance Process and to work in night shift are only eligible for this process
- Candidates who attended the interview in the last 3 months will not be proceed further.
- Graduation should have at least 15 years (10+2+3) years of education.
- Please do not carry laptops/cameras/Pen drives or such other devices/ materials that are prohibited within premises or by law, as these will not be allowed due to security restrictions. We expect you to respect the security requirements of this Organization during your presence at the venue.
- Interview will be whole day process
- Please ignore the invite if you have appeared / interviewed in the past 3 months
Walkin Date : 4th & 6th March 2020
Walkin Time : 3.00 PM to 4.00 PM
Cognizant Technology Solutions
4th Floor, ISH Office, Hinjewadi Phase 1, Pune.
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :