Deloitte Job Openings for Graduates. The Candidates who are interested to get job in Deloitte can apply. Selected candidates will be assigned as Analyst Positions in Hyderabad Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before applying Deloitte.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
PDTV Jobs – Provides Walk in Interviews, Bank & Govt Notification Updates.So, Please Join Our Telegram Group. Click Here To Join & Don’t Miss our Updates
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Job Description :
Do you enjoy creating billing for the projects? Is accounting and finance your area of interest? Join the CFM team where you will be involved in financial proceedings in SAP, support on financial components then the below opportunity is the one which you should consider.
Nature of work: Billing
Your responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Assignment- /project administration: support on all finance components, in order to control the work in progress. Analyze, advise and chase the managers (and up) on the complete administration of the Work in Progress
- Billing: create billing and all financial proceedings in SAP and chase for approvals. Advise on specifications when possible.
- Debtors. First contact on disputes, when possible solving the dispute independently.
- Clients /prospects and assignments: create and control new prospects /clients and the persecution on approval of assignments, release and locking of existing assignments.
- Experience with technical aspects of digital and programmatic advertising and experience working with product teams on scalable business solutions
- Expertise across automation, audience, targeting, attribution and assets.
- Expertise in overall search ecosystem with focus on accelerating customer success, business growth and driving product adoption
- Proven experience creating and sharing “best practice” solutions to inculcate a culture of learning and having impact at scale
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to process large data sets and identify patterns of significance
- Socialize well within the team and act as a team player
- Actively co-ordinate with the team on a day-to-day basis for the smooth functioning of the work and supporting in meeting the service level agreements
- Always be open and ready to take responsibility by providing helping hand in the absence of other team members
- Understanding and working on up skilling the lacking areas
- Recommend process improvement activities
About the team
The Shared Services team at Hyderabad supports the Deloitte organization in the Netherlands with a wide variety of capabilities like financial reporting, HR and financial transaction processing, administrative service and helpdesk support, marketing and IT services.
- Knowledge and skills are based on education and experience on high professional education level.
- Obligated knowledge of the organization and the tasks of the personal department and comprehension of the organization and the entrepreneurship.
- The applicant contains basic knowledge of the specialism. Knowledge of bearings, regulations, arrangements, procedures and processes is obliged.
- Capability regarding to the own field of specialty and relevant processes.
- Capability regarding the management and adaption of systems and the collection, arrangement and reporting of data.
- Willingness to continuously learn, upgrade skills and stay relevant to business demands
- Conceptualize, design and deliver high-quality solutions and insightful analysis on a variety of projects ranging in both complexity and scope
- Organized, detail oriented, flexible, self-starter & highly motivated
- Excellent multi-tasking and creative problem solving
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development. Explore DU: The Leadership Center in India
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Apply Mode : Online
About Company : Deloitte, LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, alongside Amazon, Apple, and Microsoft.
Deloitte was founded in September 1998 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University in California. Together they own about 14 percent of its shares and control 56 percent of the stockholder voting power through supervoting stock. They incorporated Deloitte as a California privately held company on September 4, 1998, in California. Deloitte was then reincorporated in Delaware on October 22, 2002. An initial public offering (IPO) took place on August 19, 2004, and Deloitte moved to its headquarters in Mountain View, California, nicknamed the Deloitteplex. In August 2015, Deloitte announced plans to reorganize its various interests as a conglomerate called Alphabet Inc. Deloitte is Alphabet’s leading subsidiary and will continue to be the umbrella company for Alphabet’s Internet interests. Sundar Pichai was appointed CEO of Deloitte, replacing Larry Page who became the CEO of Alphabet.
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :