Anakin Job Openings for Graduates. The Candidates who are interested to get job in Anakin can apply. Selected candidates will be assigned as DevOps Engineer Positions in Bangalore Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before applying Anakin.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
PDTV Jobs – Provides Walk in Interviews, Bank & Govt Notification Updates.So, Please Join Our Telegram Group. Click Here To Join & Don’t Miss our Updates
|Company Name||Anakin Pvt ltd|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Role||DevOps Engineer|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance|
|Salary||2.5 – 3 LPA|
Job Description :
Target Batch: 2019-2020
Salary: INR 2.5 LPA – INR 3 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– A DevOps Engineer at Anakin who can integrate, test, implement and deploy new and existing software application programs, using highly performant CI/CD pipelines on a cloud ecosystem.
– Install, configure and maintain Linux development systems/applications.
– Deployment of the products, management and monitoring of the servers in development, staging and production environment.
– Setup automated deployment (in close collaboration with the development and QA team) using CI/CD tools.
– Follow DevOps, Agile culture using latest technologies.
– Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in BE, ME, MCA, BTech, MTech
– Excellent interpersonal skills suitable for user support and ability to work well with peer system administrators.
– Demonstrated capabilities to work in a dynamic environment and translate user needs into actionable project plans and see those plans through execution while balancing needs for short-term, high-priority tasks.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Ability to work independently and demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
– Understanding of the Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipeline architecture (Jenkins, Github, docker) including deployments into Kubernetes environments.
– Experience with deploying microservice-based HTTP applications and servers.
– Experience automating system tasks and infrastructure using a scripting language
– You have strong knowledge of Docker, Shell scripts, Linux operating system, AWS or Azure or Google Cloud platform and you like OpenSource technologies
– You work well in team
– If you have the above, then Anakin is the place to elevate your career and join a passionate team of like-minded creatives, striving to produce the very best. We are a product lab of creators and designers collaborating with partners that are empowering us to be awesome. With us, you just do your thing and feel at home.
Key Requirements of DevOps Engineer (for HR):
– Linux System admin – experience is must
– Shell script or Bash script- experience is must
– Git – experience is must
– Jenkins and Groovy script – experience is must
– Docker and Kubernetes – experience is must
– Github or Bitbucket – knowledge or experience
– Ansible or Chef – knowledge or experience
– Good team player with strong communication skills
– Telephonic Round
– Virtual Round
Apply Mode : Online
About Company : We are a disruptive digital agency working with brands to craft immersive customer experiences.
Our collaborative, human approach produces creative strategies and experiences that unlock the greatest value for our clients. Weighing business, internal, and external objectives with equal scale and speed, we create robust brands that actively drive towards success.
For your brand to succeed, you need a smart business strategy and a creative team. Good news – you’ve come to the team that make brands that work to make a difference for our clients, their businesses and the people they serve.
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :