Epicenter Technologies Interviews For Freshers. The Candidates who are interested to get job in Epicenter Technologies can attend the interview. Selected candidates will be assigned as Team Leader Positions in Thane,Mumbai Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending Epicenter Technologies Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
Epicenter Technologies Walkin Interviews for Freshers as Team Leader(Non Technical) Positions @Mumbai,Thane
|Company Name||Epicenter Technologies Pvt Ltd|
|Job Role||Team Leader|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
Best in Industry
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
Company Profile : Epicenter is a leading provider of Business Process Management Solution founded in the year 2000 and began its operations in 2001
Epicenter has Core Competence in processes like Customer Service, Collections, Sales, Transaction Processing, Data processing, Chat and E-mail support. Epicenter provides best-in-class call center operations that reflect the “Client Standard” in terms of high quality customer service while minimizing cost through efficient management of processes, procedures and technological infrastructure.
Job Description :
Roles & Responsibilities:
- 1+ Yrs of experience as a Team Leader into Outbound/ Collections
- Plan and manage the group’s performance on the Score card metrics and look for methods to constantly exceed expectations
- Make appropriate and fact based decisions with available information when under pressure and/or adverse conditions
- Strong orientation towards Customer Experience
- Develop action plans and coach to improve the individual, and partner in the performance improvement of the team as required
- Manage projects as assigned within defined metrics and timelines
- Create an environment of high energy and enthusiasm
- Responsible for management of Engagement, Attrition and ESAT for the team
- Create and sustain an environment that motivates high performance, recognizes and rewards excellence of individuals and teams, and results in employee commitment
Resolve employee concerns with urgency & accuracy
- Engage in effective Career Development activities like effective career coaching and counselling
- Experience in Inbound/Outbound
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Good experience in collection(early & late stage);
- Strong MIS skills – Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint
- Strong analytical bend of mind with good logical reasoning abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills at both verbal and written communication
- Strong concepts of leadership competencies, displays ownership, accountability and pro activeness
Required Candidate profile
- 1+ Yrs of experience as a Team Leader
- Outbound/ Collections/ Sales into International Process
- Good communication and writing skills preferred
- Flexibility with Shifts
- Should be comfortable travelling till Bhayander.
- Transportation will be provided subject to boundary limits.
- Please don’t walkin on Saturday & Sunday.
Apply Mode : Walkin
Walkin Date : 18th to 19th March 2020
Walkin Time : 5.00 PM onwards
Walkin Address :
Epicenter Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Salasar Business Park, Off 150 Feet Flyover Road,
Bhayander (West), Thane 401 101, Maharashtra, India.
1 Landmark – Opposite to Maxus Mall.
2 Landmark – Next to D-Mart
Contact Person : Akshata ( 91-22-6276-4818 )
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :