Ernst & Young Job Openings for Graduates. The Candidates who are interested to get job in Ernst & Young can apply. Selected candidates will be assigned as Associate Positions in Kochi Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before applying Ernst & Young.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
PDTV Jobs – Provides Walk in Interviews, Bank & Govt Notification Updates.So, Please Join Our Telegram Group. Click Here To Join & Don’t Miss our Updates
|Company Name||Ernst & Young|
|Experience||Fresher / Experience|
|Job Role||Associate (ASA)|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Job Description :
ASA (Account Support Associate) – Associate
The ASA role improves account team efficiency and effectiveness through the performance of key project management and coordination activities.
There are following types of technical services offered by Consulting:
- Performance Improvement
ASA team helps in account coordination, project management, financial analysis, data compliance requirements and other miscellaneous administrative tasks that do not require client-serving technical judgment related to above service lines.
We’re looking for Associates with expertise in accounts support skills to join our ASA Team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm whilst being instrumental in the growth of a new service offering.
Your key responsibilities
- To support onshore Account Support Associates and Consulting engagement teams on engagement management and coordination activities, to minimize the time spent by the technical team on those tasks
- To enhance the service levels provided by the Consulting technical team by ensuring highest and best use of technical resources, enhancing quality and timeliness of engagement, and standardizing procedures
- Excellent PowerPoint skills including icons, infographics and various layouts.
- Able to interact with clients directly provide/ intake suggestions on layouts/ designs.
- Able to follow brand guidelines and ensure presentations are compliant and visually appealing.
- Communicate relevant client information to account teams via presentations
- Assist Onshore ASA / Team with engagement economics matters (e.g., hours/budgets/estimates to complete, fees, billings, reconciliations, Work in process-WIPs); collaborate with Financial Management Associate (FMA)
- Interface regularly with engagement personnel, develop strong working relationships and leverage information gained to anticipate client needs
- Be knowledgeable about the services the engagement provides and utilize that knowledge to make suggestions and/or recommendations
- Assist with ad-hoc project work at the request of the account teams
Skills and attributes for success
- ASAs enhance service delivery by ensuring that deadlines are met, the project is efficiently managed, and there is proactive coordination /communication
- Provide support to Consulting technical team members
- Assist with matters related to fees and billings, invoicing, budgets
- Ensure proper and efficient team communications
- Perform non-technical planning and organizational tasks for the account
- Ensure that all required documentation is filed and archived
- Support efforts to develop and maintain client relationships
- Reporting and preparing Dashboards for client team including senior leadership
One-time tasks, ad hoc reporting, etc.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- A Graduate, preferably B.Com/BBA/Economics Graduates (No post-graduation experience required)
- 0-2 years general business experience with an exposure to international work environment would be an advantage
- Hands on experience with presentation tools like MS PowerPoint, Adobe Illustrator, reader and Pdf Xchange Viewer etc.
- IT Skills – experience of using MS Office PC based system – Experience with MS Office suite (Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook etc.) and windows-based PC.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Professional, confident and outgoing
- Robust and resilient disposition
- Ability to function as part of a team
- Organised and self-disciplined
- Calm and capable of juggling conflicting demands on time and of prioritising effectively
High degree of accuracy
- Confident to deal with senior level contacts, internally and externally
What we look for
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail even when dealing with routine tasks
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to ensure that work is of a consistently high standard
- Ability to multi-task projects and assignments in order of priority
- Team player with willing and enthusiastic approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills, internally and externally
- Ability to plan ahead and anticipate potential problems before they arise
What working at EY offers
At EY, we’re dedicated to helping our clients, from start–ups to Fortune 500 companies — and the work we do with them is as varied as they are.
You get to work with inspiring and meaningful projects. Our focus is education and coaching alongside practical experience to ensure your personal development. We value our employees and you will be able to control your own development with an individual progression plan. You will quickly grow into a responsible role with challenging and stimulating assignments. Moreover, you will be part of an interdisciplinary environment that emphasizes high quality and knowledge exchange. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
Apply Mode : Online
About Company : At EY, our purpose is Building a better working world. The insights and quality services we provide help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :