Excellon Software Walkin Interviews – Conducting On 17th September 2019. The Candidates who are interested to get job in Excellon Software can attend the interview. Selected candidates will be assigned as Recruitment Executive Position in Pune Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending Excellon Software Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
PDTV Jobs – Provides Walk in Interviews, Bank & Govt Notification Updates.So, Please Join Our Whats app Group. Click Here To Join & Don’t Miss our Updates
Job Details – Excellon Software Walkin Interview
|Company Name||Excellon Software|
|Experience||1 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||Recruitment Executive|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||Sales , Retail , Business Development|
|Salary||Rs: 2,00,000 – 2,50,000 P.A.|
- On-time sourcing of candidates from Job Portals or other methods.
- Screening the CVs, Interviewing the candidates and Scheduling the candidates for the interview.
- Interaction with the panelists for facilitating smooth interview processes.
- Candidate joining formalities.
- Ensure minimum CV or interview rejection ratios.
- Networking and Database building.
- Candidate Relationship Management.
- Support in basic HR activities and Employee Engagement Activities.
- 1-3 yrs experience in hands on end to end IT recruitment.
Please carry below mandatory documents:
- Updated Resume Copy.
- Copy of your PAN Card & Adhaar card(Both Mandatory) .
- 2 Passport size Photographs.
- Xerox Copy of consolidated mark sheet / provisional certificate / degree certificate.
- Copy of experience/Relieving Certificate is mandatory for experienced candidate.
Walkin Date: 17th September 2019.
Walkin Time : 10:30 AM – 04:00 PM.
Excellon Software Pvt. Ltd.,
4th Floor, NSG IT Park, Above Croma,
Company Profile : SBICAP Securities Ltd (SSL) is the broking arm of the State Bank Group and a wholly owned subsidiary of SBI Capital Markets Ltd. SSL commenced operations in the first quarter of the financial year of 2006-2007 with a view to providing primary and secondary capital market access to investors both within the Group as also in the wider public domain. SSL seeks to become a leading financial intermediary, having a diversified customer base, broad range product offerings and State-of- the-Art execution and servicing capabilities and believes that financial inclusion can be achieved in Capital markets through affordable institutionalized, professional set ups that bring transparency and reliability to the table.
★ ★ Upcoming Indian Railway Jobs★ ★
★ ★ Upcoming Bank Jobs in India★ ★