Eximious Global Walkin Interviews. The Candidates who are interested to get job in Eximious Global can attend the interview. Selected candidates will be assigned as Recruitment Executive Position in Ahmedabad Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending Eximious Global Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
PDTV Jobs – Provides Walk in Interviews, Bank & Govt Notification Updates.So, Please Join Our Telegram Group. Click Here To Join & Don’t Miss our Updates
|Company Name||Eximious Global Private Limited|
|Experience||1 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||Recruitment Executive|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR|
About Company : Eximious Global Private Limited a part of the international network of UK based Specialist Recruitment Business Group. We primarily serve to the Health care domain for permanent and temporary placements, Accounting and Finance process outsourcing, Recruitment firms (BFSI, Construction, Energy, Contracting, Engineering and Manufacturing industries), and IT based enterprise solutions. We are an ISO 9001:2008 certified organization. Our global membership is with GESIA, London Chambers and UK Trade & Investment
Job Description :
Roles and Responsibilities
- Generating new leads for our client for Locum Doctors, RGN, RMN & HCAs.
- Should be able to dial a minimum 150 – 200 calls a day.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc.
- Providing candidate as per the requirement from the clients.
- Responsible for Job Posting
- Updating the same on the software
- Chasing Documents from Doctors / Nurses / HCAs
- Placing Doctors / Nurses / HCAs
- Responsible for Client Interaction
- Responsible to achieve targets
- Reports to Team Leader / Manager
- Good in Verbal & written English.
- Good with MS Office.
- Must carry minimum of 6 months prior experience into UK Healthcare.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum educational criteria are Bachelor Degree / Diploma holders or equivalent experience.
- Excellent fluency in English communication is must.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Minimum 6 months of prior experience in UK Healthcare RPO
Perks and Benefits
Competitive Incentives, 5 working day, UK Shift
Apply Mode : Walkin
Walkin Date : 5th to 12th September 2020.
Walkin Time : 3:00 PM to 7.00 PM
101\201 Sheraton House,
Nr. Ketav Petrol Pump,
Polytechnic Rd, Ambawadi,
Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015
Contact Person : Avani Joshi ( 8511027257 )
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :