GlobalData Walkin Interviews For Freshers & Experience Candidates. The Candidates who are interested to get job in GlobalData can attend the interview. Selected candidates will be assigned as Software Engineer Position in Hyderabad Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending GlobalData Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
PDTV Jobs – Provides Walk in Interviews, Bank & Govt Notification Updates.So, Please Join Our Whats app Group. Click Here To Join & Don’t Miss our Updates
GlobalData Walkin Interviews for Freshers in Hyderabad as Software Engineers@Any Graduates,Post Graduates
|Company Name||GlobalData Research Center Pvt Ltd|
|Qualification||Any Graduate,Post Graduate|
|Job Role||Software Engineer,Senior Software Engineer|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance|
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
Job Description :
7th March interviews cancel due to Corona Virus effect.
instead interviews postpone to next week.
Dates : (14th March) – (Saturday),
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain simple to complex .net applications
- Deliver the quality code, on time
- Participate in agile development process to ensure project deliverables are met, on time and of high quality
- The quality and completeness of assignments, including initial design, development, bug fixing, quality engineering, documentation, and general product maintenance.
- To understand specification document and perform coding as per the design and standards & guide lines which are defined by Immediate Lead/Manager.
- Doing impact analysis and resolving in-process problems independently, or with minor input from the senior engineering /technical lead.
- Coordinating with test team members for system testing for specialized scripts.
- Minimum 3 years plus of Experience in .Net Framework, C#/VB.Net, ASP.Net, SQL Server 2005/ 2008.
- Have strong concepts of OOPS.
- Database(T-SQL) Programming
- Hands on experience in product/ project development using MVC
- Knowledge of Endeca ITL, NHibernate
- Good communication skills in English, both written and verbal and analytical skills.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering /Technology / MCA.
- Understanding of web usability issues and information architecture.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work and thrive in a fast-paced team environment and flexible to accommodate demanding
- Project schedules.
- Ability to express technical concepts clearly to people with no technical background
- Ability to think logically to organize information
Walkin Date : 14th March 2020.
Walkin Time : 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Jyothi Pinnacle, Survey No. 11, 3rd floor,
Kondapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081
Land Mark : Hi tech city road, near google office
Opp. to Prestige IVY league, Adjacently opp. to ePark Building..
Contact Person : Salim
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :