kadamba Technologies Walkin Interviews For Freshers & Experience Candidates. The Candidates who are interested to get job in kadamba Technologies can attend the interview. Selected candidates will be assigned as Graphic Designer Positions in Chennai Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending kadamba Technologies Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
PDTV Jobs – Provides Walk in Interviews, Bank & Govt Notification Updates.So, Please Join Our Telegram Group. Click Here To Join & Don’t Miss our Updates
|Company Name||kadamba Technologies Private Limited|
|Experience||1 – 6 Years|
|Job Role||Graphic Designer|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||Design, Creative, User Experience|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Company Profile : Kadamba is a leading provider of data, analytics and graphics for various sports including Cricket, Kabaddi, Volleyball, Hockey, Badminton and Soccer.
Job Description :
Looking for 2 Position Junior ( 0-2 Years) & Senior (2-6 Years)
Please send me your portfolio to email@example.com or whatsapp / Call 9962470618
** Only Male candidates Preferred.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Ability to envision and implement content with a right balance of text & visuals
- Ability to design eye-catching marketing/ promotional banners.
- Ability to develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
- Ability to translate business requirements into designs
- Work closely with the digital marketing team to produce the final design.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Hands on Experience in cinema4d, blender 3d, etc
Walkin Date : 16th to 23rd September 2020.
Walkin Time : 10:00 AM to 5.30 PM
No.117, 2nd Floor Citadel,
Dr. Radhakrishnan, Salai, Mylapore,
Contact Person : Karthikeyan ( 9962470618 )
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :