GVK Emergency Management Walkin Interviews . The Candidates who are interested to get job in GVK Emergency Management can attend the interview. Selected candidates will be assigned as Software Developer Positions in Lucknow Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending GVK Emergency Management Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
GVK Emergency Management and Research Institute Walkin Interviews for Software Developer @Lucknow.
|Company Name||GVK Emergency Management and Research Institute|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance|
INR 1,25,000 – 5,00,000 PA.
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
Company Profile : GVK Emergency Management And Research Institute
EMRI handles medical, police and fire emergencies through the ‘ 108 Emergency service’. This is a free service delivered through state- of -art emergency call response centres. Operating in the Public Private Partnership (PPP) mode.
Job Description :
Job Description for IS (Developer)
- With 2-5 years of work experience on ASP.net, C# and SQL Server .
- Good .net framework knowledge.
- Must have knowledge of RDBMS like SQL SERVER and MySQL .
- Experience writing applications using AJAX
- Experience with UI debugging and profiling tools
- Experience with cross browser compatibility
- Experience in performance tuning web applications
- Experience using source control and bug tracking systems in a team environment
- Experience in application/database tuning and database backup plan
- Good at object oriented programming concept.
- Web Services/Web API
- Quick to grasp new concepts and learn new skills
- Good listening, communication and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of SDLC
- Ability to work quickly in a small-team iterative development environment
- Clear verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated ability to write clear specifications for complex processes
- Effective interpersonal skills collaborating with business partners and technical team members
- Experience participating in code review and acceptance process to improve code quality
Interested can directly come for F2F in the address given below:
Walkin Date : 16th to 21st March 2020
Walkin Time : 11:00 AM Onwards
Walkin Address :
GVK Emergency Management and Research Institute (UP)
CP-147, D-1, Kanpur Road Yojana, LDA Colony
Ashiyana, Lucknow 226012, Uttar Pradesh, India
Contact : Anshuman Seth I Human Resource – +91 7235008805
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :