General Instructions to the Shortlisted Candidates :
As you have been PROVISIONALLY SHORTLISTED to undergo one year apprenticeship training at HAL TTI Bangalore, Please follow the instructions given below:
PDTV Jobs – For Latest Govt Job Updates, Govt Notification Updates Please Join Our Whats app Group. Click Here To Join & Don’t Miss our Updates
1. The Provisionally Shortlisted Candidates are advised to register as
APPRENTICE in the Apprenticeship Portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in and they should bring User Id and Password at the time of reporting for training.
2. Short listed candidates must produce the following original documents for verification at the time of joining:
a) 10th/SSLC or equivalent mark sheet.
b) Certificate of proof for reservation category (SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Service).
c) Degree Certificate or Provisional Degree Certificate and proof of percentage of marks scored.
d) Valid Aadhar card.
e) Photo copy of candidate’s bank account pass book (only of State Bank of India).
f) Candidates should bring each 4 Passport & Stamp sized photo.
3. Two sets of photo copies of all the above documents should be submitted with self attestation at the time of verification.
4. Candidates shall produce Certificate of Medical fitness by a Government Medical officer not below the Rank of an Assistant Surgeon (Gazetted) at the time of joining. (Note: Round seal should be affixed on the photo)
5. Candidates shall produce Police Clearance Certificate from the office of Commissioner/ Superintendent of Police along with attested seal of concerned officials and also on the candidate photo in the certificate. At the time of joining without police clearance certificate,
candidate will not be admitted for training.
6. Candidates may download the formats of Medical and Police verification form.
7. Candidates are required to come with (02) sets of the uniform as detailed below at their own cost at the time of joining for training:
a) Male: (02) white shirts with half sleeves, (02) Grey Trousers with black belt and a pair of black shoes.
b) Female: (02) sets of Grey Kurta and White Bottom with white duppatta and a pair of black shoes.
8. Candidates have to make his/her own arrangements for accommodation and for travelling for the engagement process/during Apprenticeship training period and no accommodation and travelling allowance will be paid by the company.
9. The shortlisted candidates must execute a Contract for the period of training of one Year as per the Apprenticeship Act.
10. After completion of training, the Apprenticeship contract will be terminated and there will be No obligation on the part of HAL to offer any Employment.
11. Candidates are informed to verify their marks while converting from CGPA to percentage as per their University norms. Suppression of facts will lead to disqualification at any stage of selection process.
12. No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants who are called for the joining process.
13. Subsidized Canteen facility is available to provide breakfast and lunch to the trainees during working hours.
14. Candidates shortlisted for apprenticeship training will be paid a stipend of Rs.9000/- per month as per the Apprenticeship Act.
15. For any clarification contact the following landline numbers.
Office: 080-22322516 / 080-22311086
Candidates are informed to confirm their acceptance of the offer for Apprenticeship by sending a reply to email ID: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org before 15.08.2020.
Important Dates :
Last date for reporting at TTI for training is 31st August 2020.
Important Links :
For Official Notification Link : Click Here
For 2nd list : Click Here
For FORMAT : Click Here
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :