Harsco India Services Walkin Interviews. The Candidates who are interested to get job in Harsco India Services can attend Interviews. Selected candidates will be assigned as Software Developer Positions in Hyderabad Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending Harsco India Services Technologies Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time..
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
Harsco India Services Conducting Walkin Interviews For Software Developer Positions @Hyderabad,Walkin Drive
|Company Name||Harsco India Services Private Limited|
|Qualification||Any Graduate,Post Graduate|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job|
|Functional Area||IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance|
|Industry||Iron and Steel|
Company Profile : At Harsco Corporation, we are great people inspired by big ideas. The world’s leading steelmakers, rail companies and energy producers look to us to support the safe, reliable delivery of products and services to the global marketplace. Our Metals & Minerals division sets the standard for environmentally sustainable solutions for co-products of steel production. Our Industrial division develops cooling units that help reliably convey natural gas along pipelines worldwide. This unit also develops high-efficiency water heaters and engineered grating used in large-scale projects such as New York’s One World Trade Center
Job Description :
Harsco is seeking a PL/SQL developer with strong technical and systems development experience. The person will be part of a team that supports a large, multi-application Oracle enterprise system. The person will work with the development team, client and research staff, and end users throughout the systems development life cycle. This includes documenting and developing integrated solutions, assisting with code reviews, deploying and validating technical solutions. Additionally, will be called on to provide analytical and technical support for ongoing system operations. Must be able to work independently or part of a cross-functional team. Ability to multi-task is essential. Candidate should have excellent communications and writing skills.
Primary Responsibilities and Activities
- Engage in business meetings to understand and review the feasibility of the business requirements.
- Gather business requirements for enhancement, customizations and develop technical requirement documents.
- Customization of reports.
- Prepare estimate based upon the custom requirement and prepare project schedule.
- Responsible for gap analysis of functional flows, provide solution design, perform POCs and demo for the Gaps solution from standard solution sets as well customized solutions.
- Work closely with Oracle support and raise service request as and when required for business critical issues.
- Display proficiency with the Modules and tools used for the ERP.
- Involve in post implementation support to provide solution for production issues or for any other maintenance activities which might also involve change management process.
- Test and document all code changes. This includes Unit Testing, component integration testing, system integration testing, and performance testing, capacity testing and quality reviews.
Job Requirements Education
Bachelor’s/Masters degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent related IT experience.
- Resource should have 3 to 5 years of Experience as Oracle EBS developer
- Should have at least 1 full life cycle implementations experience.
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong hands skills in SQL, PL/SQL, Packages/Procedures, Forms, Reports, BI Publisher and Workflows.
- Expertise in APIs, Loader scripts, Interfaces, Conversions Comprehensive experience in Oracle Application
- Good knowledge on SCM & Finance Modules process flows.
- Worked in EBS Production support (Incidents, Enhancements and Problem Tickets management) adhering to critical SLAs with good debugging skills.
- Should have 3rd Party integrations build/support knowledge with Oracle.
- Should have knowledge of ITIL processes, including naming and coding standards.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
People Management Skills
- Working experience ADF/SOA Suite
- Knowledge on Fusion ERP Integrations and BI development experience.
Apply Mode : Walkin
Walkin Date : 27th & 28th March 2020
Walkin Time : 2.00 PM onwards
Venue Details :
Harsco GSC Office,
Western Aqua Building,
8th Floor, Whitefields,
Kondapur Adjacent to Tech Mahindra Building.
Contact Person : Tiyasha Ghosal
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :