HCL Technologies Walkin Interviews. The Candidates who are interested to get job in HCL Technologies can attend the interview. Selected candidates will be assigned as Senior Analyst/Specialist/TL/AM Position in Pune Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending HCL Technologies Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
PDTV Jobs – Provides Walk in Interviews, Bank & Govt Notification Updates.So, Please Join Our Whats app Group. Click Here To Join & Don’t Miss our Updates
HCL Technologies Walkin Interviews for Freshers/Exp as Senior Analyst/Specialist/TL/AM Positions @Pune
|Company Name||HCL Technologies Limited|
|Job Role||Senior Analyst/Specialist/TL/AM|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||Banking / Financial Services / Broking|
Company Profile : HCL is a $6.5 billion leading global technology and IT enterprise comprising two companies listed in India – HCL Technologies and HCL Info systems. Founded in 1976, HCL is one of India’s original IT garage start-ups. A pioneer of modern computing, HCL is a global transformational enterprise today. Its range of offerings includes product engineering, custom & package applications, BPO, IT infrastructure services, IT hardware, systems integration, and distribution of information and communications technology (ICT) products across a wide range of focused industry verticals. The HCL team consists of over 1,00,000 professionals of diverse nationalities, who operate from 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. HCL has partnerships with several leading Global 1000 firms, including leading IT and Technology firms.
Desired Candidate Profile:
1. Administer all derivative trades in investment accounting system accurately and timely.
2. Support trade processing, reconciliation, reportings, and controls surrounding Derivatives.
3. Solid understanding of Listed Futures and option, OTC options and swaps products is preferred.
4. Solid understanding of the trade life cycle is preferred.
5. Complete various Trade, position and account balance reconciliations.
6. Adhere to established operating, risk, and compliance controls and standard operating procedures.
7. Elevate areas of potential loss/exposure immediately and include supporting documentation.
Walkin Date : 29th Feb 2020
Walkin Time : 11:00 AM to 2.00 PM
Walkin Address :
State Street HCL India Private Limited
Mekong Building 1st Floor, Embassy Tech Zone,
Hinjewadi Phase – 2, Pune
Contact Person : Sagar/ Sonam
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :