HCL Walkin Interviews – Conducting On 16th Sep – 17th Sep 2019. The Candidates who are interested to get job in HCL can attend the interview. Selected candidates will be assigned as Customer Service Representative Position in Noida Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending HCL Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
PDTV Jobs – Provides Walk in Interviews, Bank & Govt Notification Updates.So, Please Join Our Whats app Group. Click Here To Join & Don’t Miss our Updates
Job Details – HCL Walkin Interviews
|Experience||1 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||Customer Service Representative|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||ITES , BPO , KPO , LPO , Customer Service , Operations|
|Salary||Rs: 1,50,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITeS|
- Order management issue resolution.
- Prepare KPI’s , Maintain Quote and Contracts tools & back up for Customer master data.
- Order Processing and validation.
- Assist in identification, validation, review and approval of customer support procedures.
- Documents problem and resolution accurately.
- Escalates or hands off issues to other areas appropriately.
- Follows established Procedures and process in resolving the issues.
- Provides support to customers via Phone or E-mail.
- Creation of Service Request (SR).
- Correctly identifying case categorization and severity definition.
- Collection of relevant customer information.
- Initial understanding of the incident upon call receipt.
- Resolving issues based on information available.
- 3rd Party Vendor escalation.
Documents to Carry:
- Please carry all the Original documents at the time of Interview(Education/Experience/ID Proofs).
Walkin Date: 16th Sep – 17th Sep 2019.
Walkin Time : 11:00 AM onwards.
HCL Technologies,A-22, Sector 60, Noida,
Near Sector 59 Metro Station.
Company Profile : HCL is a leading global Technology and IT Enterprise with annual revenues of US$ 6.4 billion. The HCL Enterprise comprises two companies listed in India, HCL Technologies (www.hcltech.com) and HCL Infosystems (www.hclinfosystems.in). The 37 year old Enterprise, founded in 1976, is one of India’s original IT garage start ups. Its range of offerings span R&D and Technology Services, Enterprise and Applications Consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, BPO services, IT Hardware, Systems Integration and Distribution of Technology and Telecom products in India.
★ ★ Find Latest Walk-in’s & Other Job Notifications ★ ★
★ ★ Upcoming Indian Railway Jobs★ ★
★ ★ Upcoming Bank Jobs in India★ ★