Hexaware Technologies Walkin Interviews. The Candidates who are interested to get job in Hexaware Technologies can attend Interviews. Selected candidates will be assigned as System Support Engineer Positions in Chennai Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before attending Hexaware Technologies Walkin Interviews. Also, attend the walkin as per the scheduled date and time..
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
Hexaware Technologies Conducting Walkin Interviews For System Support Engineer Positions in Chennai Location.
|Company Name||Hexaware Technologies Pvt Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Role||System Support Engineer|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job|
|Functional Area||IT Hardware, Technical Support, Telecom Engineering|
INR 2,00,000 – 3,00,000 PA.
|Industry||IT-Software / Software Services|
Company Profile : Hexaware is a leading Software services provider that offers powerful process-driven, high quality, cost-effective solutions specializing in Application Management, EAI, e-Commerce, ERP and Embedded Systems. Especially into SAP and PeopleSoft A deep understanding of business processes across a number of service sector industries coupled with a range of cutting edge technology skills help us to provide software services to the Airlines, Banking AND Financial Services, Insurance and Healthcare industries while our Technology Practices provide answers to most critical challenges prevalent in the current environment.
Job Description :
- Excellent in communication skills
- Should have basic knowledge in OS installation, configuration and troubleshooting.
- Ready to work in 24/7 shifts
- Ready to work in rotational shifts (including night shift)
- Basic knowledge about infrastructure management services
- Experience into international voice process also eligible
- Experience in Remote Support Engineer
- Operating Systems (OS) installation / re-installation, upgrades and patches for desktops.
- Troubleshoot Network connectivity (LAN) issues.
- Installation of desktop and hardware like CD-ROM, sound cards, etc.
- Software installations such as MS-Office, Acrobat Reader, mail client etc.
- Installation of antivirus on desktops and remove Virus
- Help build the site knowledge base by recording relevant calls details.
- Escalate calls to technical specialists on time to enable closure within SLA
- Installation of Core build and applications specific to a business unit.
- Good communication skills
Candidate should ready to work in any projects and skill under support function.
No Coding and Development like Java, dot net, python skills.
Shift timing will be decided by the Project manager after placement.
Documents to be carried(Mandatory):
- 2 copies of resume
- Any 1 Govt ID proof
- Passport size photo
Transport: Cab will be provided for Night shift
Bond: 2 years
Apply Mode : Walkin
Walkin Date : 8th March 2020
Time : 9.00 AM onwards
Venue Details :
Plot No:H5, SIPCOT IT Park,
Siruseri, Chennai – 603103
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :