High Tech Job Openings for Graduates. The Candidates who are interested to get job in High Tech can apply. Selected candidates will be assigned as Site Engineer(Trainee) Positions in Kolkata .Location. Check complete job description & Eligibility below before applying High Tech.
Also Check : Frequently Asked Interview Questions
PDTV Jobs – Provides Walk in Interviews, Bank & Govt Notification Updates.So, Please Join Our Telegram Group. Click Here To Join & Don’t Miss our Updates
|Company Name||High Tech Next Engineering & Telecom Pvt Ltd|
|Job Role||Site Engineer(Trainee)|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance|
Job Description :
Reports to: Project Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Reqd. Qualification : Diploma / B.Tech / B.E
Stream: EE / ECE / EEE / EIE / ME
Eligibility: Fresher / Experienced
Work Location: West Bengal / odisha / Bihar/ Jharkhand / Punjab /Haryana/ UP/ Rajasthan/ Delhi-NCR [PAN India]
Remuneration: INR 17,000/- per month [including Accommodation + Transportation + Insurance, Salary will be hiked upto 30% after 3 months probation period depending on the performance.]
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• The main job of a trainee engineer is work as per the guidelines and instructions of his manager and deliver to the best of his abilities.
• He will be responsible to perform and carry out any project undertaken by the senior management of the company.
• He/ She have to assist his seniors in developing a new project.
• He should have the ability to improvise on existing engineering techniques in force in the company in order to make them more feasible and cost effective.
• He/ She will be given some basic guidelines and expected to showcase his engineering skills on them.
• His/ Her main responsibility is to cultivate and learn professional behavior and mannerisms from this trainee-ship.
• He might have to conduct sampling activities and take decisions on them along with the consent of his manager.
• He might be required to work out an exhaustive budget and devise new methods for achieving the company’s goal.
• He may need to gather information relating to latest engineering techniques and pass them to the technical team for incorporation
One thing I like to inform you about the bonding procedure of our company. Every selected candidates have to sign a bond with our company for 1 year. They can’t leave the service before 1 year. For the bonding procedure candidates have to deposit a amount of Rs. 20,000/- as security money which will be refunded to them after 1 year of successful service in the company. This amount is taken due to training & Telecom Equipment(GPS, Digital Camera, Tracker, Tablet, Laptop, Mirror Compass, Safety Kits, Etc.) purpose. The whole matter will be written on the stamp paper that the employee has submitted the amount to the company & company will return the amount to them after completion of 1 year of service in the company. Please aware the candidates about the bonding procedure clearly & those who are willing for the bonding procedure please process their profile to us.
Apply Mode : Online
Location Wise Walkin Interviews :